Are there any game series where you like every game released in them?

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
For example, The Walking Dead Telltale games are just so much fun to play and I haven't played one yet I hate!
I played season one on the xbox one in 2016 and loved it
I played season two on the xbox one in 2018 and loved it
and I just finished The Walking Dead Michonne on PS3 2 days ago and loved it.
and same for Need For Speed! Now both those franchises have games I have not played in them but still, I enjoyed everyone I have played in those franchises and was wondering if you guys have any similar franchises where you do not hate a single game released in them so far?

Last edited:

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
For example, The Walking Dead Telltale games are just so much fun to play and I haven't played one yet I hate!
I played season one on the xbox one in 2016 and loved it
I played season two on the xbox one in 2018 and loved it
and I just finished The Walking Dead Michonne on PS3 2 days ago
and same for Need For Speed! Now both those franchises have games I have not played in them but still, I enjoyed everyone I have played in those franchises and was wondering if you guys have any similar franchises where you do not hate a single game released in them so far?
I e liked both Horizons and Lou games so far! Outside of the show and knack I’ve liked everything Sony first party has put from the 8th gen till now. I’ve reached a point when I find most of the things other big publishers are putting out to be dull asf.

Reactions: RE4-Station
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I e liked both Horizons and Lou games so far! Outside of the show and knack I’ve liked everything Sony first party has put from the 8th gen till now. I’ve reached a point when I find most of the things other big publishers are putting out to be dull asf.
horizon and the last of us are good ones, both Horizon games were some of my favorite games of all time

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
How long is the series supposed to be?
  • God of War
  • Horizon (ZD and FW)
  • The Last of Us
  • Grand Theft Auto
I guess just having two games makes it a series so horizon and tlou works. I didn't even think of those for some reason (maybe it's the lack of sleep I have been getting this week!)

Reactions: Heisenberg007

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Metroid.

Pinball and those two trash Federation force and Hunters games don’t count. And pinball is a good game … but still… doesn’t count.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
God of War
Gran Turismo
Borderlands
Mass Effect
NioH
Horizon
LittleBigPlanet
Witcher
Star War Jedi
Diablo
Yakuza
Nier
Uncharted
Infamous
Tomb Raider
Metro

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Only listing those where I played all entries:

God of War
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus/The Last Guardian
The Last of Us
Uncharted
Horizon
Tombi
Ace Attorney
Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin (I'm not counting the 3DS spin-off, although I tried it and didn't hate it)
Mario & Luigi Saga
The Nonary Games
MotorStorm
Resistance
Monkey Island
Demon/Dark Souls/Elden Ring
Infamous
Marvel's Spider-Man
Souls Reaver/Blood Omen
Ni-Oh

And here the series where the ones I played (at least 3 entries), I enjoyed all:

Jak & Dexter
Final Fantasy (main games only)
Metal Gear Solid
Ape Escape
Ratchet & Clank
Project Zero/Fatal Frame
Super Mario
Killzone
Pokemon

Probably forgetting a lot more.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Street Fighter, Mega Man, God of War, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid...

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
What counts as a series? For example, i like all the mainline final fantasy games I've played but there some I havent (world of ff, etc) and it has mobile and mmo games.

Civilization
Starcraft
Command and Conquer (yes, I even liked generals and 3/4 even if they weren't as good as the others)
FF (main games)
Dragon quest/dragon warrior, but I haven't played all of them
Diablo (1/2/3)
Natural selection

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
The only one I can think about it it’s Uncharted. It has maintained quality on all titles. God of War has a bad one in Ascencion and I really dislike Majora’s Mask from Zelda. Mario sunshine is also not good.
My favorite series are kingdom hearts and final fantasy but those have duds like 358/2 days, FF2 and FFXV.

Edit: oh, there’s ace attorney, yeah, I like all of them.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
God of War, Uncharted, Horizon, Resistance, Mario, mlb the show, all from soft games, Street Fighter, etc