Are you excited for Summer Games Fest 2024?

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Not really but my hype for shows have also diminished as the years have gone by so I'm happy for any gaming news. I have enough games to keep me busy for a very long time so I'm not clamoring for announcements.

I just hope to see more Xbox games come to PS though, I feel like SGF might be a good time for it. I can't wait for Geoff to shadow drop meltdowns 😂

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Waiting for Abandoned to shadowdrop...

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It's crazy they still have this game up in the PS Store 🤣
Out of spite I haven't deleted it. It was my favourite game with all the coincidences and conspiracy theories. I'd have paid money for another mad moment of crazy hype.

I do now know it's vapourware

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Probably not even watching it.
Last time I did it was painful boring.
The numbers of ads and fillers is fucking surreal.

Like I said... it makes Oscar looks good compared with it.

I have no ideia if Mr. Pope knows what makes a good and enjoyable show 🤔
He really needs to contract a show businessman to help him make it better.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
How do you feel about it and what do you expect?
I am guessing it will be a 5/10, will have more ads, Geoff will be more annoying, they will have characters in the audience from Fraggle Rock, and will have special guest Will Smith, slapping Geoff every time he gets a boner.

That said, I will still watch every minute of the show because I have no self control.

Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I am guessing it will be a 5/10, will have more ads, Geoff will be more annoying, they will have characters in the audience from Fraggle Rock, and will have special guest Will Smith, slapping Geoff every time he gets a boner.

That said, I will still watch every minute of the show because I have no self control.

Same. haha

• Shake
Reactions: KvallyX

maxeverblack

27 Jan 2023
I'll probably watch it with low expectations. I remember taking a few days off for E3 in like 2010-2017 and making a big spectacle of it, playing games with friends and watching the presentations together. Now it's nothing like that for me.
I'm hoping we see this new Bioshock title & a release date for JUDAS.