Arkane was going to drop a new update with an "offline" mode for Redfall which is now dead due to Microsoft.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

However, there is now fresh concern that the always-online Redfall could become unplayable if and when Microsoft shuts its servers off. In March last year, ahead of Redfall's release, Arkane Austin said it was working on a fix that would reverse Redfall's always-online requirement, an aspect that was met with backlash when first announced.

In an interview with Eurogamer, game director Harvey Smith said: "We listen. And we have already started work to address this in the future. We have to do some things like encrypt your save games and do a bunch of UI work to support it. And so we are looking into — I'm not supposed to promise anything — but we're looking into and working actively toward fixing that in the future."
Click to shrink...

However, the offline mode failed to materialize. IGN understands Redfall's May update would have added the ability to play offline, which in turn would have helped with keeping the game alive in the future. Unfortunately for players, it will never see the light of day.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Nhomnhom
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I mean this was on Gamepass but had I bought this ID feel mad asf at how it turned out, the promises and the lies.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
How did they screw up left 4 dead, but with vampires? It should have been a fun game.
Really man. Vampire and Zombie games are not to hard to do! It just seems like the budget and genuine passion to make this wasn't there, it was the GP filler effect we all knew would happen.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob