Armored Core 6 is reportedly 50 - 60 hours long, 5 times longer than the previous game

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Each souls is from 25-50 hours for me. I think ds1 was 55 hours for me because it was new and hard in 2011.
All next souls were about 30. Bloodborne also. Sekiro 35 hours.
Each Mass Effect was 23 hours for me. Making the whole trilogy replayable.

30-50 is already very long but it's shorter when you replay it. And I prefer shorter but more repayable games.
Elden Ring is not replayable. I don't want to go to these bloat dungeons another time. The world holds no secrets and it's just a wiki checkbox "oh yeah I've been there, reward not worth it"

I guess I do take way longer to finish a game. I wonder around alot and grind. None of them were shorter than 50 hours for me first time round.
I like short games too, but when its a big world, cool story/lore/setting or great combat I dont mind spending hundreds of hours in there. But I rarely replay games. Bloodborne and DS for all the endings but otherwise not so much.

Ive yet to finish Elden Ring. I need a good month at home to play that game. After February 2024, no more traveling for 6 months at least lol

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
what else comes out the same week?

Not the same week but very close to each other. Baldur’s Gate, Armored Core 6 and Starfield all come out at the same time

Baldurs Gate 3 early unlock in September 3rd, Armored Core 6 is August 25th, Starfield early access is the 31st

Reactions: rofif