Armored Core 6 to Release August 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
ArmoredCore6.jpg

Insider Gaming sources have revealed that Armored Core 6 will release in August, specifically on August 25, 2023.

The news comes following last week’s findings by Gematsu that Armored Core 6 had officially been rated in Korea. The findings prompted relief for fans, who had thought the game could have been delayed until 2023. Although age ratings are not an indication of whether or not a game will be delayed.

It has already been highly speculated that the game will make an appearance at Summer Game Fest on June 8th, but our sources have suggested that the information was obtained in a way to suggest that an announcement could come soon (although not 100% confirmed).

Armored Core 6 was first mentioned by FromSoftware president Hidetaka Miyazaki in September 2016, stating that a new entry in the Armored Core series was in development. After a leak in January 2022, it was officially revealed at the Game Awards in December 2022.

Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon is in development for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Really looking forward to seeing what this is like, my curiosity levels about this game are really high.

Same here, I never played the older games but I am really excited about the possibilities. I've been watching videos of the old games and they were not quite what I expected of a From game.

Big robots are always cool though!

Power Rangers Robot GIF

Reactions: Sircaw

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Sorry to console war but Starfield might be sandwiched between Armored Core 6, Baldur's gate 3, and Spider man 2, and thats just what we know about.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
We'll see if the overrated hype and hyperbole extends to this series as well or if it's just a Souls phenomenon. I read this was made by the Sekiro director so at least it'll have better gameplay than the usual souls formula.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
We'll see if the overrated hype and hyperbole extends to this series as well or if it's just a Souls phenomenon. I read this was made by the Sekiro director so at least it'll have better gameplay than the usual souls formula.
what?