ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer Released

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Looks really interesting, If the boss battles are that scale, I'm sure I'll love at least that aspect of it.

It's definitely time to try this series out.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Lets go rubicon

Pacific Northwest Washington GIF by Northwest Motorsport

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
this was kinda boring. Cool looking and all but I skipped
edit: nah. I watched it again. Its fucking awesome

Last edited:

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
I have never played an Armored Core game - but based on what I saw of the earlier gameplay trailer, and that this is by From and is soulsike with Mechs - I went ahead and pre-ordered a few weeks ago. Exceited to give this game a shot.

On topic: I thought for what we will be doing - basicialy fighting and augmenting our mechs, the trailer was spot on (but I am really not expecting much in that regard).

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
In Miyzaki we trust. Day 1 for me.
He hasnt failed me yet since Demons Souls… ( We dont talk about Dark Souls 2 lol, he didn't direct it )

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Not sure where to pick this up. Probably on Steam so I can play it on the go.

Gonna replay the missions 20 times to grind all the parts so might as well do it at work.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Not sure where to pick this up. Probably on Steam so I can play it on the go.

Gonna replay the missions 20 times to grind all the parts so might as well do it at work.
It can run on PS4, so it should run fine on Steamdeck tbh

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
From could shart out the most generic game ever, which looks like they have with this, and their hivemind will lap it up. Almost nintendo levels of loyalty. Something tells me the general public will not catch on it though like they did with elden ring

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
From could shart out the most generic game ever, which looks like they have with this, and their hivemind will lap it up. Almost nintendo levels of loyalty. Something tells me the general public will not catch on it though like they did with elden ring
This is a niche game series though.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

They have consistently been churning out high quality games, that's why we trust them. Nintendo also does this.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Holy Shit that was some kickass cutscene. If they played their cards right, this could be alternative to ZOE 3 I wished for lol.