Ashfall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PlayStation veteran Michael Mumbauer and Days Gone creative director John Garvin have teamed up to create a triple-A gaming studio called Liithos. They are making Ashfall, a narrative-driven open-world. The San Diego, California studio is making a “true Web3 triple-A title” that will debut on the PC, consoles, and Hedera network, which is a blockchain-like technology.

Ashfall will have players fighting to survive a world scarred by global warming, the ignited volcanic Ring-of-Fire, mysterious and disruptive energy fields, and warring enclaves, beginning as an connected single-player adventure. It will evolve into a multiplayer player-versus-player (PVP) and player-versus-environment (PVE) cinematic transmedia world.

Release date : TBA

ashfall-4.jpg

ashfall.jpg

ashfall-3.jpg

ashfall-2.jpg

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This looks really interesting and a good concept - so much so that I was going to create a thread.

Looking forward playing it (PVE only)

• thisistheway
Reactions: Deleted member 38

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It looks great 😲

You should add in the title it's from Days Gone and ex-Sony staff. I had no idea and just clicked randomly.

They wouldn't need those NFTs if they were still at Sony. Maybe it's not too late to get a deal? @Jim Ryan rescue your ex-employees before they make a big mistake 😱

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It looks great 😲

You should add in the title it's from Days Gone and ex-Sony staff. I had no idea and just clicked randomly.

They wouldn't need those NFTs if they were still at Sony. Maybe it's not too late to get a deal? @Jim Ryan rescue your ex-employees before they make a big mistake 😱
Wait this has NFTs?

:(

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Web3 i thought would mean that. wait, i will add.
The San Diego, California studio is making a “true Web3 triple-A title” that will debut on the PC, consoles, and Hedera network, which is a blockchain-like technology.
Yeah, Not everyone knows what Web3 means and read articles.
Most will go by a quick read of a title and maybe scan what has been wrote in a forum.
The more info given the better and then point to a article if they want to learn more (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.