Ask Anything About Another Warrior

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If you have any question about another users here is the right place.
Don't be ashamed... curiosity is in most cases are good and maybe we will knew each other better.

Cut the crap... I created that thread just to ask something...

@Bryank75 is your profile the real you?
I always wanted to ask because the style I mean the cowboy way.

@Sircaw are you really a fish or just a mammal that believes to be a fish like dolphins or whales?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
If you have any question about another users here is the right place.
Don't be ashamed... curiosity is in most cases are good and maybe we will knew each other better.

Cut the crap... I created that thread just to ask something...

@Bryank75 is your profile the real you?
I always wanted to ask because the style I mean the cowboy way.

@Sircaw are you really a fish or just a mammal that believes to be a fish like dolphins or whales?

My avatar is JR Ewing who was the villain type character in an 80's TV show called Dallas.

He was one of two sons of a wealthy father who owned a large Oil business. They would fight for who controlled the business after their father retired / died.

You can see many clips on Youtube.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Dope, whats the gaming scene like there? A lot of next gen adoption?
Not sure... sometimes it fells like I'm the only one with a next-gen console.
People at work keep asking me about how is the PS5.
It doesn't help that both consoles are a hell of expensive here and PS5 stocks vanish in minutes.

Well I know at least another person in my company has or had a PS5 because he won at the end of last year the prize draw of PS5 by our company.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
@Remember_Spinal maybe that helps a bit... the TOP10 seller in Amazon.com.br.

Only the #4 place is available right now to buy at Amazon.com.br... the others are all via 3rd-party sellers with crazy prices.
Ragnarok PS5 being that high means maybe there are a lot of PS5 already in Brazilian hands.

Another think I noticed in shopping deals forums here is that Series X is not choose even when available... people buy more Series S due price but choose PS5 over Series X at the R$4000+ price range.
Series S is the only in that list with the price below it MSPR... R$2000 from a 3rd-party seller is really cheap... the MSPR is R$2600 I believe.

Amazon-com-br-Best-Sellers.png

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
@Remember_Spinal maybe that helps a bit... the TOP10 seller in Amazon.com.br.

Only the #4 place is available right now to buy at Amazon.com.br... the others are all via 3rd-party sellers with crazy prices.
Ragnarok PS5 being that high means maybe there are a lot of PS5 already in Brazilian hands.

Another think I noticed in shopping deals forums here is that Series X is not choose even when available... people buy more Series S due price but choose PS5 over Series X at the R$4000+ price range.

Amazon-com-br-Best-Sellers.png

Horrible, thats more than reseller prices was here a year ago. Makes sense the series s is more popular

Reactions: ethomaz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
My avatar is JR Ewing who was the villain type character in an 80's TV show called Dallas.

He was one of two sons of a wealthy father who owned a large Oil business. They would fight for who controlled the business after their father retired / died.

You can see many clips on Youtube.
i take this as a personal insult to be honest.

What about Gary, i could understand you not wanting to mention him, but what about RAY, is it because he is a bastard or an aquatic person( politically correct) that you refuse to mention him?

pelagic stingray ray GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Have always loved fish. When i was a kid, I remember one of the schools i used to go to, outside the secretary's office. they used to be a waiting bench with a large fish tank in front of it. The tank had swordtails, tetras, and mollies in it, I used to get in trouble on purpose in class just to be sent to the headmaster's office for beatings.

Once you had your beating, you hand to sit at the bench for 30 mins before being allowed to return to class, it was great.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Deleted member 38

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
i take this as a personal insult to be honest.

What about Gary, i could understand you not wanting to mention him, but what about RAY, is it because he is a bastard or an aquatic person( politically correct) that you refuse to mention him?

pelagic stingray ray GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

Now, we know they weren't really my brothers....just half-breeds, barely ate with knives and forks. :p

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
@VFX_Veteran is more expected of the gaming or movie industry when it comes to visuals, I mean from the people they hire... and which one is paying more on average?