Asmongold conquers Eldern ring DLC

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Had a bit of a giggle at the video.

On to a serious question here: have any of the Dark Souls games made you rage? Share your stories would be great to hear.

One I can remember that really pissed me off was those bloody archers in Ando, FML

samoth

6 Jun 2024
Amygdala in the Chalice Dungeon, Demon of Hatred in sekiro and Malenia was pure bullshit, only a fromdrone can defend how bad and poorly designed that fight was, I know they've updated it a couple of times since it came out, but I guess it's still pure bullshit

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Amygdala in the Chalice Dungeon, Demon of Hatred in sekiro and Malenia was pure bullshit, only a fromdrone can defend how bad and poorly designed that fight was, I know they've updated it a couple of times since it came out, but I guess it's still pure bullshit
Yep, amygdala in the chalice dungeon was a complete pain in the arse; I must have died 100 times on here, a lot of them one-shots, I even had a death when she was like on 1%

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022

One I can remember that really pissed me off was those bloody archers in Ando
Always Remember Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: Sircaw

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
The reindeer in the Ivory King DLC in Dark Souls 2. The boss of the area is tough as it is, but getting there is just as difficult thanks to the poor visibility and the reindeer - tanky and able to do massive damage in melee and from ranged too. Plus, they often come in numbers.

As others have mentioned, Amygdala in the Chalice Dungeons. I think it's the most times I've ever died to a boss in any game. I stopped counting at thirty or so deaths, but it was around double that or more when I finally gave it a rest. Came back a few weeks later and got it on the third try or so.

Midir in Dark Souls 3. So tanky, so much health, and he can easily one-shot the player no matter their health. The fight takes so long and it's tedious too due to his limited moveset. I've only beat him once and I was just relieved it was over.

Last edited:
Reactions: samoth and Sircaw

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
The only one that made me rage - and still does - the boss right before Pthumerian Queen in Bloodborne. Finished all 3 endings etc, but that one old dude with the sickles - rage quit - went back - rage quit again - went back rage quit.

Reactions: laynelane

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
The only one that made me rage - and still does - the boss right before Pthumerian Queen in Bloodborne. Finished all 3 endings etc, but that one old dude with the sickles - rage quit - went back - rage quit again - went back rage quit.

He's really tough, fast and aggressive. He also comes across as perfect for parrying, but the timing can be difficult due to his various attacks and the room itself. I've had trouble getting past him too.

Last edited:
  • Shake
Reactions: Sloane_Ranger

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Git Gud!! 🤭

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Gerhman? Have u played the DLC? Orphan of Koss is way harder

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Gerhman? Have u played the DLC? Orphan of Koss is way harder
No Gerhman was relatively easy. I’m talking about the chalice dungeon bosses - final floor of Pthumeru Ihyll chalice - Keeper of the Old Lords. He is a boss you have to parry well to get through - I just cant seem to time it for just him. This dude is harder for me than Malenia for some reason.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
No Gerhman was relatively easy. I’m talking about the chalice dungeon bosses - final floor of Pthumeru Ihyll chalice - Keeper of the Old Lords. He is a boss you have to parry well to get through - I just cant seem to time it for just him. This dude is harder for me than Malenia for some reason.

I was thinking about why he's hard for me and it's because of the parry timings and environment. He's like Orphan of Kos in that he has multiple attacks which require different parry timings but, unlike Orphan of Kos, the fight takes place in a narrow room with pillars that serve as obstructions. I can't count the times I've been backed into a pillar and couldn't get away after missing a parry. Then there's also his attack where he leaps across the entire room - fail that parry or fail to escape and he'll likely kill you. As well, just like Orphan of Kos, he's extremely aggressive but even harder to get away from due to the boss room.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
I was thinking about why he's hard for me and it's because of the parry timings and environment. He's like Orphan of Kos in that he has multiple attacks which require different parry timings but, unlike Orphan of Kos, the fight takes place in a narrow room with pillars that serve as obstructions. I can't count the times I've been backed into a pillar and couldn't get away after missing a parry. Then there's also his attack where he leaps across the entire room - fail that parry or fail to escape and he'll likely kill you. As well, just like Orphan of Kos, he's extremely aggressive but even harder to get away from due to the boss room.
OMG those damn pillars! You are so right - they really do - at times - aggrivate the situation!

BTW I finished the DLC just fine

Edit: or I just suck ass ;)

• Shake
Reactions: laynelane

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
OMG those damn pillars! You are so right - they really do - at times - aggrivate the situation!

BTW I finished the DLC just fine

Edit: or I just suck ass ;)

My biggest problem with the DLC wasn't the bosses, it was those damn sharks guarding Maria's weapon at the bottom of the well lol.

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I hate this hypocrite asshole.
His vids are fun but he is dangerous influencer jumping on popular hate bandwagons