Asphalt Legends Unite - Teaser Trailer | PS5 & PS4 Games

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I think this is the first time they killed any hype I could have for a game in mere seconds. Zero gameplay but the FIRST thing they show you are daily task and a premium battlepass.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Heart
Reactions: Nhomnhom

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Zero gameplay but the FIRST thing they show you are daily task and a premium battlepass.
What is Mobile Games for $500.

Honestly I remember playing asphalt 6 on my brother in law's phone when I was 14 and it was great.
years later I tried it again and it was so crap, Micro tranzactions out the wazoo. Mobile games fucking suck, 99% of them have no creative vision and are souless fucking cashgrabs.
to bring it to console and have the same exact monetization system is kinda fucking nuts tbh.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'll download it I hate how grindy it is & how much it forces mtx on you but I love these kinds of arcade racers & really enjoyed asphalt 9 on switch ... Speaking of which I wonder why asphalt 9 got an Xbox release but not playstation 🤷🏻‍♂️
Oh wait after watching it again now I realise this is asphalt 9 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 god I'm so thick sometimes , still weird it's taken this long to release it on ps when it's been on Xbox for ages

Reactions: Gamernyc78