Assassin's Creed Black Flag remake could now be in development

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Black Flag was a launch game I bought when I got the PS4. Black Flag was definitely one of the best AC games in like forever.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Top 3 in the Franchise. I'm totally gonna buy this if it's true and once the quality control is there. Fantastic game for its time and there's definitely ways they can enhance this game with new tech available.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Top 3 in the Franchise. I'm totally gonna buy this if it's true and once the quality control is there. Fantastic game for its time and there's definitely ways they can enhance this game with new tech available.
Im going to buy it too although I didn't play the first and my son has it. You guys have piqued my interest.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
for me this series has went from one of the most exciting things in the industry, to one of the most tired worn out things I can imagine, congrats ubi I don't know how you do it

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
for me this series has went from one of the most exciting things in the industry, to one of the most tired worn out things I can imagine, congrats ubi I don't know how you do it
I played the first one and enjoyed it but when I tried to play the others I dropped it. Fatigue set on quick for me, meanwhile I'm churning out 200 plus hours on every Souls/borne game. I literally put 876 hours into Bloodborne alone.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nym

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It was amazing back in a day.
It was huge hype for sequel or separate game..