ASSASSIN’S CREED MIRAGE CAN NOW BE PLAYED ON IPHONE AND IPAD

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1717700745974.png

·June 6, 2024·1 min read

ASSASSIN’S CREED MIRAGE CAN NOW BE PLAYED ON IPHONE AND IPAD​

Ubisoft has reminded users that Assassin’s Creed Mirage, the most recent game in the legendary series, is now available on iPhone and iPad – but you’ll need the most up-to-date models to be able to run it. What’s more, users can access the game’s prologue free of charge, securing the full game for a sizeable discount – it’s 50% off until June 20.

What Device Will AC Mirage Play On?​

As Assassin’s Creed Mirage is a fairly stunning game, you’ll need a top-tier mobile device to be able to run it. Presently, it’s only playable on:
  • iPhone 15 Pro
  • iPhone 15 Pro Max
  • iPad Air (M1 or later)
  • iPad Pro (M1 or later)
If you’re rocking an iPhone or an iPad older than that, then you’re out of luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I will never understand people saying this is the future. Phones are 2-3 more than a console, terrible battery, small screens, assuming its cloud unreliable, and all the other stuff u do with phone to constantly divert attention
I agree but those batteries get better exponentially. I know ppl tht enjoy their backbone and mostly game like tht on a phone.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I will never understand people saying this is the future. Phones are 2-3 more than a console, terrible battery, small screens, assuming its cloud unreliable, and all the other stuff u do with phone to constantly divert attention
Correct. There's no scenario in which phone technology leapfrogs static tech for a comparable price due to the form factor, so proponents are hoping there's a group out there that'll think 'good enough' - and they're right, for Switch-tier games, but not for cutting edge AAAs

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
also the mobile app market is way too incentivized towards aggressively predatory IAP behavior that ruins game design.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

toucandela

24 Sep 2022
mishmash.games
Yeah, I think Apple are getting a bit ahead of themselves with such big games. Feels more like proof of concept and prestige of getting there first rather than getting it to work well. That said, this is probably the long term evolution of portable devices, able to dock with larger screens. Apple is probably looking to make relationships and get investment early as possible. So far they have Capcom, Ubisoft, Kojima. EDIT: And I just read Rebellion is bringing Sniper Elite 4 to iOS and mac. Something is going on.

Last edited: