Assassin's Creed Shadow fully playable with 2 Expansions planned. Releasing Nov.15th. |UP| Cinematic World Premier Trailer & Collectors Edition info.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I will start calling anyone that spends money on this ubicucks, 130$ for battle passes, mtx store, season passes, welcome packs. Korean mmo's are less of a shitshow than this

I mean, you can just wait a 2-3 years and buy the whole game with all the DLC/Expansions for like 20 buckeroos.
People just have no self control really.

This is why the industry is filled with "Pre-order deluxe edition for 3 days early access" type of deals in the last few years.

I wouldnt worry who has the marketing for this one. It has flop written all over it.

To be honest, a Feudal Japan AC is probably the most flop proof thing.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I mean, you can just wait a 2-3 years and buy the whole game with all the DLC/Expansions for like 20 buckeroos.
Na I don't give ubisoft any money lol, their games are half off by the next month anyways. The only ubisoft game I paid for was Odyssey because I wanted to see what they do with greek mythic monsters. My post was more lamenting the fact that people(console gamers in particular) still buy their games and continue to fund their unnecessary existence

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

This is why the industry is filled with "Pre-order deluxe edition for 3 days early access" type of deals in the last few years.

To be honest, a Feudal Japan AC is probably the most flop proof thing.
10 years late, we already had nioh 1 and 2, sekiro, wild hearts, tsushima, ronin so japanese aesthetics is not enough to sell your game anymore and black lead character isnt going to do it any favors no matter how much ubishills say otherwise. Ive already seen it as a marketing point, so they already have their “gamers are racist” narrative pre written when this game inevitable fails to sell a fraction of what they planned for.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
10 years late, we already had nioh 1 and 2, sekiro, wild hearts, tsushima, ronin so japanese aesthetics is not enough to sell your game anymore and black lead character isnt going to do it any favors no matter how much ubishills say otherwise. Ive already seen it as a marketing point, so they already have their “gamers are racist” narrative pre written when this game inevitable fails to sell a fraction of what they planned for.

I just have a real difficult time seeing such an underperformance when Valhalla was the most profitable AC ever and Mirage got a real low score from critics(76 on OC) and they both made bank.

People are going to buy the game and swing swords mindlessly and slay gods from space like they've been doing recently in the AC games.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Didn’t see that this game stars Yasuke. Thats fucking dope, I’m down for this. My interest in AC has been pretty low since Origins but I’m curious to see how this turns out

• Heart
Reactions: voke

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Didn’t see that this game stars Yasuke. Thats fucking dope, I’m down for this. My interest in AC has been pretty low since Origins but I’m curious to see how this turns out
''woke'', how else? Yasuke wasn't ronin as he already portrait in this game, it was just excuse shoehorn black character.

the same with shinobi woman, they couldn't even name her properly, women were called kunoichi not shinobi. ubishit.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Valhalla was copying God Of War. Shadows copying Ghost of Tsushima. Sony the trendsetter 😅

It's better they use a black samurai because there's less comparison with Ghost of Tsushima. The actor/model they used looks very good imo.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
J6ODqmB.jpg

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
''woke'', how else? Yasuke wasn't ronin as he already portrait in this game, it was just excuse shoehorn black character.

the same with shinobi woman, they couldn't even name her properly, women were called kunoichi not shinobi. ubishit.
Yasuke was a retainer to Nobunaga and I believe we actually see Nobunaga in the trailer. I don't think he had full samurai status, though. Some accounts say he was nothing more than a novelty paraded around by Nobunaga, to entertain his guests. He wasn't a simple peasant/slave neither.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
that's barely acceptable. i am glad, it isn't blow out of proportion compared to Valhalla and Odyssey.

Yasuke was a retainer to Nobunaga and I believe we actually see Nobunaga in the trailer. I don't think he had full samurai status, though. Some accounts say he was nothing more than a novelty paraded around by Nobunaga, to entertain his guests. He wasn't a simple peasant/slave neither.
yeah, he was like weapon bearer aka samurai. but you clearly see him here as ronin.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
💯 There is also this guy in social media who mocks up photos and has a ton about black samurai and families spreading tons of Lies and misinformation. It's sad, next up latino samurai eating rice and beans.
There was an uproar over resident evil 5 being set in Africa & playing as a white guy killing black zombies , I bet no one will have a problem with this though 🙈😂