Astro Bot - Pre Orders Go Live, bonus contents detailed

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Team ASOBI have detailed the editions and pre-order bonuses for recently announced platformer ASTRO BOT ahead of its pre-orders opening on June 7.

Get the details below.

Pre-Order Bonuses (all editions)
  • Early unlocks for the following content:
    • ASTRO’s “Lovestruck Lyricist” (PaRappa the Rapper) outfit
    • Dual Speeder “Glorious Graffiti” paint color
    • Two ASTRO avatars

Physical Standard Edition
ASTRO BOT
  • Physical copy of ASTRO BOT
  • Physical poster
  • Pre-order bonuses
Physical poster preview:
ASTRO BOT ASTRO BOT
Digital Standard Edition
ASTRO BOT
  • Digital copy of ASTRO BOT
  • Pre-order bonuses
Digital Deluxe Edition
ASTRO BOT
  • Digital copy of ASTRO BOT
  • Pre-order bonuses
  • Early unlocks for the following content:
    • ASTRO’s “Yharnam Tourist” (Bloodborne) outfit
    • ASTRO’s “Golden” outfit
    • Dual Speeder “Neon Dream” paint color
    • Dual Speeder “Champion’s Gold” paint color
    • Official soundtrack composed by Kenneth C.M. Young
    • Digital art gallery
    • 10 ASTRO avatars

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Physical + Deluxe upgrade for $10 is the best way to get everything.

Rise of the Ronin upgrade was not available at release but it came a few weeks later. Stellar Blade was available Day 1.

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Ico

8 May 2024
is it possible to buy the physical version and then upgrade to the deluxe version? i usually never care for deluxe version of games but i really want the soundtrack, art gallery and the avatars (+ the poster that comes with the physical game)

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
is it possible to buy the physical version and then upgrade to the deluxe version? i usually never care for deluxe version of games but i really want the soundtrack, art gallery and the avatars (+ the poster that comes with the physical game)
Yes.

Btw, the physical bonuses are a really cool thing. I am surprised Sony allowed them to do It. I wonder If It's preorder exclusive or will It be included in all of the future copies.

Seems like we will be visting different Playstation worlds. I wonder which ones they have lined up besides Yharnam.

Peak is coming and we are not ready at all. This one aint coming to PC. It's all Playstation and we really need to show up for It.

• Heart
Reactions: 2spooky5me and Ico

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
You could for Spider-Man 2, Ratchet, Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin but not for Returnal or Demons Souls. Sony is stupid that way.

Reactions: Ico

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They put a bloodborne outfit cosmetic but can't do a remaster?

Come on fam

*edit* gonna be the digital deluxe for me, the soundtrack was one of the best parts of playroom

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: John Elden Ring

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
How sure are you about it?
Lol the whole game is build around the dualsense. The poster even hints thatthe flying sections are going to be based around the gyroscope.

They didnt bother with playroom and they will not bother with this one.

Reactions: arvfab and Ico

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Lol the whole game is build around the dualsense. The poster even hints thatthe flying sections are going to be based around the gyroscope.

A few months later people will say "it makes sense" to port it to PC to promote the PS5 and the DualSense to new markets 🤦‍♂️

You know it's coming.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
They put a bloodborne outfit cosmetic but can't do a remaster?

Come on fam

*edit* gonna be the digital deluxe for me, the soundtrack was one of the best parts of playroom
Who is they? This is made by Team Astro. Bloodborne is made by From Software

Ico

8 May 2024

also, there will be a lot of bloodborne stuff in this game, we all know that bloodborne and pc is like oil and water /jk

Reactions: Orangee

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Day 1 purchase for me, even if it was $70. But they should've made this game $50 like Miles Morales, it would've sold a lot more. I hope the general public don't scoff at $60 though, because this will be 100x better than Mario Wonder and have more content.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Day 1 purchase for me, even if it was $70.
It's fine. They'll port it to PC to recoup that $10 🤭

It's a weird feeling. The game is pure nostalgia and a celebration of Playstation's legacy but at the same time Sony is more disconnected than ever and always looking elsewhere.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's fine. They'll port it to PC to recoup that $10 🤭

It's a weird feeling. The game is pure nostalgia and a celebration of Playstation's legacy but at the same time Sony is more disconnected than ever and always looking elsewhere.
the devs aren't the same as the suits

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters