Astro Bot - Pre Orders Go Live, bonus contents detailed

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Went digital. mainly because it's a lot easier to play multiple games on my portal.

But i don't know if i should keep it, that poster that comes with the physical copy is making me rethink.

Reactions: Umar

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Went digital. mainly because it's a lot easier to play multiple games on my portal.

But i don't know if i should keep it, that poster that comes with the physical copy is making me rethink.
Get Both

motivational just do it GIF

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sony is so fucking stupid sometimes...

70 quid for Astrobot vs anything between 60 to 40 for Switch exclusives

I personally don't mind, but they could have priced this competitively with Switch releases to attract parents to buy the game for their kids. Right now 70 quid is a lot of money and with some kids already having a switch as well, they will get Mario whatever because its 20 quid cheaper.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Think I'll wait for a sale I'm done paying the same in £ as the $ playstation needs to start putting exchange rates into consideration when pricing for each country

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I ended up getting the retail copy for $79.99. I am a sucker for physical trinkets (and just wanting an actual disc).
I'll grab the (digital) upgrade at a later date.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Sony is so fucking stupid sometimes...

70 quid for Astrobot vs anything between 60 to 40 for Switch exclusives

I personally don't mind, but they could have priced this competitively with Switch releases to attract parents to buy the game for their kids. Right now 70 quid is a lot of money and with some kids already having a switch as well, they will get Mario whatever because its 20 quid cheaper.

50 would have been ideal and pushed a lot more sales but Sony don't seem to want to grow their console from what I see.

• sad
Reactions: 2spooky5me