Atomic Heart | NEW : IGN Q/A

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
9P3NfKsaHPBFL39O2myZGQ.jpeg
Focus Entertainment will publish Mundfish-developed first-person action RPG Atomic Heart for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam), the companies announced.
The game has also been delayed from its previously planned 2022 release window to “this winter,” which spans December 2022 and March 2023.

Last edited:
P

peter42O

Not surprising. Early 2023 is becoming more and more stacked. Great pick up by Focus Entertainment who's becoming one hell of a publisher the last few years.

Reactions: Deleted member 140

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
What??? How can a subscription service cause games to get delayed? And if anything, since so many here believe that the quality is low because of Game Pass, wouldn't they all release their games instead of delaying them?
I think/hope it was sarcasm...There's probably a geopolitical reason involved since the devs are russian.

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
What??? How can a subscription service cause games to get delayed? And if anything, since so many here believe that the quality is low because of Game Pass, wouldn't they all release their games instead of delaying them?
Bro it was a joke 😆

I do have some suspicions of Gamepass. This isn't the thread for it though

P

peter42O

February 21st. Not bad. Day one for me on Game Pass. Hoping it plays as good as it looks.

P

peter42O

Atomic Heart is looking better and better. Really looking forward to it.