August’s European Market: PS5 Sales Up Nearly 200% Vs Last August.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That is what people call Butterfly Effect? Uncle Phil's pun at office cases PS5 sales to rise?
Lol it could be. Usually it's a small change that has bigger implications/effects. Getting Activision was a big thing but I just think anything they do causes a bigger effect in Sony's favor 🤣

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Lol it could be. Usually it's a small change that has bigger implications/effects. Getting Activision was a big thing but I just think anything they do causes a bigger effect in Sony's favor 🤣
Let's be honest here... anything MS do is actually that big like their market team makes it looks like.
Activation was in serious financial and management issues when MS brought them... in fact that was the reason they did it... they used that fact to adquire them.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Try and get my fired now, Bryank!

Hahaha

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Europe - August 2023 :

1-PS5: +197%
2-NSW: +1
3-XSX+S : -12%

Sans_titre.png

Seems Gamepass, Starfield, the ABK acquisition, Sony's PC ports and Sony's GaaS are "destroying" PlayStation and its brand. Definetively as many spammed in this forum the PS haz no gamez, Sony's communication sucks, their managers are incompetent and must be fired. :ROFLMAO:

Now seriously, it's surprising to see that the console in the sunseting stage of its life cycle is Switch but Xbox decreased more this year compared to the previous one.

Last edited: