Avowed New Trailer Revealed. Coming Early 2024 | Xbox Showcase 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Explore the Living Lands, a mysterious island filled with adventure and danger. As an envoy of Aedyr, you are sent to investigate rumors of a spreading plague with a secret that threatens to destroy everything. Can you save the island and your soul from the forces threatening to tear them apart?​

Avowed coming in 2024, Play Day One with Xbox Game Pass.​

FyW6YM4agAED_yz

FyW5_BqakAEVjy3

FyW6DC5acAAQF7j

Last edited:

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
When I first saw it I thought to myself that it looked like Elders Scrolls online but boy was I wrong. I did not expect the game to look like it did. The first presentation of the game looked realistic in terms of graphics and what was presented in the first time. Looks like a game you would play on mobile and it looked like a META quest game. Really disappointed in what they showed.

24 Jun 2022

Fanboys are melting down

Was forced to actually agree with this clown for once, and I thought he would just cap for it.

Still think this could be a fun game, but I thought the dark fantasy vibe from the 2020 footage was a lot better (and the mock gameplay it had, looked higher budget and more epic).

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Hezekiah

Ass of Can Whooping

9 Jul 2022

Not a Bethesda style open world game. (that was the plan, but then they probably realized they can't do that while working on 20 other fucking games at the same time)

Yay on the focus on poorly written companions again. I can believe this'll be out next year now. It's clearly another low budget game.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Obsidian task s to produce GP fillers. Working on 5 games, shipping games in 2,3 years etc.

Their fanboys re some of the worst.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Obsidian task s to produce GP fillers. Working on 5 games, shipping games in 2,3 years etc.

Their fanboys re some of the worst.
Yeah seems like they produce a lot of smaller scale AA games. They seem to have a great reputation with Xbox fans.