Avowed New Trailer Revealed. Coming Early 2024 | Xbox Showcase 2023

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023

Not a Bethesda style open world game. (that was the plan, but then they probably realized they can't do that while working on 20 other fucking games at the same time)

Yay on the focus on poorly written companions again. I can believe this'll be out next year now. It's clearly another low budget game.

Obsidian s one of the most overrated, overhyped studios out there. They re solid for their size, but fanboys re making them rockstar, ND....REeeee s sucking them off. From new vegas which was 7 at best, outer worlds which was poor mans fallout, garbage like grounded etc.

Producing GP fillers. They should focus on 1 game at the time for 3,4 years,, i think it d be very good.

Reactions: daniel5043

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Obsidian s one of the most overrated, overhyped studios out there. They re solid for their size, but fanboys re making them rockstar, ND....REeeee s sucking them off. From new vegas which was 7 at best, outer worlds which was poor mans fallout, garbage like grounded etc.

Producing GP fillers. They should focus on 1 game at the time for 3,4 years,, i think it d be very good.
Take that back about fallout New Vegas please and thank you. That was the last time they were glorious. It's an absolute crime that the franchise is locked into the Xbox ecosystem until 2024 when Xbox goes third party.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
From realistic graphics to piss poor AA shovelware cellshaded, Borderlands from 2010 looks better.

D

Deleted member 417

I think it looks good, I don't know which trailer people are watching? Obsidians games trounce Bethesdas non-TES games. Fallout should be given to Obsidian to work on.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I liked Outer Worlds, but it's not a replacement for Fallout. I expected Avowed will be similarly not a replacement for Elder Scrolls.