Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Starfield
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The performance on my laptop is awful so I might have to play it on PS5 eventually if I can't make it work. At least it's cross-save 😢

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Interesting. I see there that Benji is from USA, because there's no other country in the world who cares about NBA and specially NFL that much. This is how it looks in Europe/Spain:

image.png

Nice to see Blasphemous II, Atlas Fallen, Lords of the Fallen and some Ubi games there. I know many people working there including many coworkers and friends.

Last edited:

Thief1987

23 Feb 2023
I will be shocked if 40% of all units sold is not from PS5 at end of this year.
If you mean only release version then maybe, if overall then no chance as there were more than 2.5 million copies of the game sold through early access alone.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Interesting. I see there that Benji is from USA, because there's no other country in the world who cares about NBA and specially NFL that much. This is how it looks in Europe/Spain:

image.png

Nice to see Blasphemous II, Atlas Fallen, Lords of the Fallen and some Ubi games there. I know many people working there including many coworkers and friends.
BLGKU7g.png

Not in my region surprisingly. More surprising AC6 is on top, that is a niche game.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I am pre-ordering, I have a ton of credit built up in my PS stars, so I'll get it for about 20 yoyos!

I really want people on Twitter and Youtube to see how PlayStation is the 'King-maker'.... the global audience there decides what rises and what falls and Microsoft buying a publisher only hurts the games they make.

It is Larians time to rise, like From soft before them....

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
imagine charting higher than Starfield in the NPDs? 😳
Pretty likely, considering that most people won't buy Starfield because won't be available on PS and because most players interested on it on Xbox and PC will already get it on GP.

Reactions: Bryank75

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
BLGKU7g.png

Not in my region surprisingly. More surprising AC6 is on top, that is a niche game.
Well, makes sense to see a bigger representation of local games in each region. Devs know better the tastes of the people of their own region and also I assume that for publishers is easier to market the game in their own region.

I expected to see AC6 higher in Japan than in the other regions but not that high. But it surprises me even more to see there Fate/Samurai Remnant that high. In fact, it's the first time I see this game published by Koei Tecmo and developed by Omega Force title, Aniplex (Sony owned) and Type Moon. Never heard about it before.

It also feels weird to me to see Sony developing or licensing their stuff to be released in Switch, something common in Aniplex/Crunchyroll stuff. But I understand it, because they are niche games very focused to the Japanese market, so if they want to have healthier sales make sense to release them in other platforms like Switch.