Baldurs Gate 3 now #2 on the PSN preorder chart

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Early access users even steam users? How did that translate to the launch game?

I like this interpretation of early access tho since it was actually a playtest. Unlike Starfield who’s early access is only to scam those impatient to not wait 3 days to play on gamepass. That’s just dirty

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Welcome to the elite of PS5, Larian!

The best JRPG and the Best WRPG all on one system!

FF16 and BG3 the two best rpgs this year call PS5 home.

Let's let the PC guys iron out all the bugs in this next PC beta period, and prepare ourselves for the Real Gamers/ Real fan official launch on PS5 in September.

Baldurs Gate is now an Iconic PlayStation franchise!
The best RPGs this year will be Baldur's Gate 3 on PC and Starfield on PC.

And PC is the ONLY place where you will be able to play BG3, FF16, and Starfield 🥰

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
The best RPGs this year will be Baldur's Gate 3 on PC and Starfield on PC.

And PC is the ONLY place where you will be able to play BG3, FF16, and Starfield 🥰

BC hasn’t played FF16 yet 🤣

Congrats on the YouTube channel tho bc. May many xbodies be counted.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I’ve never played a Baldurs Game before, but the trailer shown a few months back in a state of play got me interested.

I think I’ll preorder since there’s nothing else that’s interesting coming out in September anyway.

This will keep me busy until SM2

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I’ve never played a Baldurs Game before, but the trailer shown a few months back in a state of play got me interested.

I think I’ll preorder since there’s nothing interesting coming out in September anyway.

This will keep me busy until SM2

I’ve played Dark Alliance on the original Xbox but I’m not sure that’s even comparable? Looks different. And I hear the combat seems more like a tactics game; which I usually find highly addictive and generally love. I was expecting to be a Kotor-like battle system but guess not.

Reactions: Entropi

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

Looking for podcast opportunities next. Long road to 1000 subs before I can monetize. Need to build an audience quickly!

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Aaand Pre-ordered on PS5. I feel like I will enjoy this game a lot.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022

It's a collectors item! The contents contained within the packaging only have worth because have been supplemented by the close games association to the prestigious Playstation brand.

Unfortunately, the game has a shelf life of around 1 year, at which point the PC version releases and the title loses it's brilliance and it becomes greatly devalued. SquareEnix have proven time and time again that they cannot be trusted to make decisions on their own. Throwing pitty ports to beggar platforms! The only way this atrocity can be redeemed is for Sony to acquire them and make every title fully exclusive going forward.

• haha
Reactions: Banana

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
So it’s out on steam but not console? Or is that a early access thing? Just curious?
It's been out in early access on Steam since 2020 (1st act of 3) and they were going to launch simutaneously in September, but Larian moved the PC version ahead a month to avoid launching too close to Starfield. So because the PC version was further along in polish, they released it on August 3rd, and are continuing to work on the PS5 version up to its launch in Sept.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Off topic but i remember when i watched dungeon dragons honor among thieves movie the name baldurs gate are mentioned there

Is the movie connected to this game

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Don't even know why Larian bothered with PC at all - This is much more of a PlayStation game at heart.
Naaah. This game is definitely a PC game inherently. There are several tactical isometric RPG games on the PC. Moreso than any other console.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
For PS5, for sure. PC, I think it's only the collectors that has physical. I could be completely wrong about everything though as I am repeating what I saw written by randos online.
No, that's correct. The PC collector's versions are for sale physically (for now).

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Larian has put out a lot of games... no squeaks from PS fanboys in all that time..

No you can't say the same about PC gamers.. PC gamers built up this franchise, built up this developer... and the result is BG3.

It's nothing to get mad about, like that other guy though. Just something easily observable.
I'm confused why you're talking about Larian and then say people on PS5 didn't care about Baldur's Gate before. The originals were from Bioware and the last one was in 2000.

If you don't count the originals then everybody is on equal footing because Larian is new to Bladurs Gate too 🤷‍♂️

try geforce now, that's what i'm playing it on.
I have the GOG version I don't think it's compatible