Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91-100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Finished the game. still, have plenty what to do as i finished 1 good ending out of 2. so, plenty what to do still.

probably best ever AA game for me personally. i hope, game will sell well, i would really would like to get Banisher 2.. i am very impressed with the game, it is something interesting and unique.

Playing Banisher, blaming people or ascending or banishing ghosts.
great characters. good story. wonderful world, very well made, great atmosphere, good level design, music, sound pretty well made too.
didn't encounter any bugs or glitches but in few areas it was some sort of slowdown.
combat good, devs missed to create some combos with light, heavy attacks. there is some weight behind melee, shooting standard.
worst part that combat is not most responsive, like you see attack, pushing, but it's too late. shooting a little too snappy sometimes.
second minus, that there aren't enough fast travel, so you get to run around a lot and world is pretty big, so in late game is a little bit tiresome especially if you doing haunting cases and other side staff.
third, enemy variety is not the biggest, wished there was few more.

probably, knowing it is AA, i would rate as 10/10.

Reactions: Pey and Gamernyc78

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
forgot to add. that there is a skill tree. but it is divided into 5 parts. each unlock through the story. each part offers more skill to choose from.
every branch(multiple branches) in that part has 4 skills, but you can unlock just two.

so there is some builds which you can make, because you can't unlock all skills.

also, there are armors and trinkets which makes your defense and offense. those has not just attribute points but also extra skills which can add to your build.

at later date will add some pictures from different locations :)

Reactions: Gamernyc78