Benji-Sales: Confirmed "Day 1" Game Pass Launches in 2023 So Far

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
It's a good list. Specially if you can get the service for the "deals". Not a bad year. But it depends on your tastes. Last year was trash taste wise for me.

Wo Long, Exoprimal, Starfield, Lies of P - worth the sub if you don't plan on keeping the games.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They have money to throw away which is good for the gamers but I don’t think this will last forever with the way numbers are for Gamepass.

Eventually the MS board will be tired of “Nutella” and Phil’s constant money in with no return. Atm there mission is to dominate and take over gaming with this plan, there passive aggressive plan. But if it doesnt give back its not gonna last forever. Prices will increase, no more $1 subs and the cheapskates will have to pay up.
Nothing comes cheap, especially from MS

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Wow, looks like they don't need Activision-blizzard to compete after all!
Who would have thought. Its not like they cant pay activision few billions to put cod games on GP. But its smarter to spend 70 billion.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I honestly don’t find that list impressive or tempting at all. Its just a bunch of semi-bigger names but some of those actual games already came and went.

The true test of gamepass will continue to be good first party games, not AA indies which will hit clearance bins in a month

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
Who would have thought. Its not like they cant pay activision few billions to put cod games on GP. But its smarter to spend 70 billion.

Well yeah, it actually is smarter. The revenue difference is massive.

Also that’s a very good list. But what will continue to be the best part of GamePass for me will be all the really good smaller games that come out of nowhere.

Reactions: adamsapple

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Bizarre that the only thing that entices me on this list is MH Rise but that was $40 on ps5 and it's a Switch port. MS really have a hard time enticing people on gamepass tbh.

OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Well yeah, it actually is smarter. The revenue difference is massive.

Also that’s a very good list. But what will continue to be the best part of GamePass for me will be all the really good smaller games that come out of nowhere.

There's something for everyone.

Do you like big AAA games? check
Do you like discovering smaller AA games? check
Do you like a list of classic games from older generations, many with enhancements? check

P

peter42O

That's a great list. And doesn't even include Stalker 2 later this year. Give me more day one games baby!!! 😂

Reactions: adamsapple
D

Deleted member 417

Not bad. I'll do what I did last gen though and wait for the series x revision to drop to under £250 and pick one up, with gamepass, and play the games I've missed.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Not bad. I'll do what I did last gen though and wait for the series x revision to drop to under £250 and pick one up, with gamepass, and play the games I've missed.
I will wait about 4 years, hopefully it drops to like $200 on a Black Friday deal, then it'll be worth it to me.

• Shake
Reactions: Deleted member 417