[billbil-kun] Partial PS+ Extra games for October: Gotham Knights, Disco Elysium Final Cut, FAR, Gungrave: GORE and more

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Alien-Isolation-2263.jpg

Seven new PS Plus Extra games for October 2023 have been leaked online by prominent dataminer and leaker billbil-kun.

Despite rumors suggesting that The Last of Us Part II will be coming to PS Plus Extra in October, according to the leaker, this is unfortunately not the case.

The seven games coming to PS Plus Extra in October are:

• Gotham Knights
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
  • Disco Elysium The Final Cut
  • Gungrave GORE
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition
  • Alien Isolation
While these games may not be the entire list coming to this month’s PS Plus Extra subscribers, it’s the current list datamined by billbil-kun (via dealabs).

Source

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Alien-Isolation-2263.jpg

Seven new PS Plus Extra games for October 2023 have been leaked online by prominent dataminer and leaker billbil-kun.

Despite rumors suggesting that The Last of Us Part II will be coming to PS Plus Extra in October, according to the leaker, this is unfortunately not the case.

The seven games coming to PS Plus Extra in October are:

• Gotham Knights
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
  • Disco Elysium The Final Cut
  • Gungrave GORE
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition
  • Alien Isolation
While these games may not be the entire list coming to this month’s PS Plus Extra subscribers, it’s the current list datamined by billbil-kun (via dealabs).

Source

Too much "good" stuff for me, I somehow doubt it, although I think the leaker is a reliable one

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Dead island and alien isolation wow we are eating good

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Gotham Knights is good for those that haven't played it. It definitely deserves a chance for the campaign. Since you're not dropping full price on it, it won't sting that it's just a simple, linear campaign, and not a more elaborate Batman Arkham Game.

Nothing there interests me except Alien Isolation. Going to my late backlog for sure.

Edit: Re-watched some gameplay footage. Yeah there is nothing there for me. Alien Isolation looks like absolute trash, and my time is already on a premium with this packed release schedule.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Gotham has a bad rep but it's actually great. It might not reach the Batman Trilogy but it doesn't make it a bad game.

House of ashes I didn't play yet and Disco Elysium I heard so much about it. Great month for me!
Most of the bashing Gotham Onights got was over the whole 30 FPS bitchfest and the audacity of WB to put, GASP, microtransactions in it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters