[Billbil-kun] PS5 Slim Digital 30th anniversary to cost $500, 30th anniversary DualSense to cost $80

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
So, the limited edition PS5 Slim (Digital Edition) console bundle will cost exactly 499.99 US dollars . It is estimated that the bundle will cost around 519.99 euros and 449.99 pounds sterling in Europe.

As for the DualSense 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Wireless Controller , it will cost exactly $79.99 USD . The estimated price of this controller in Europe would be around €79.99 and GBP69.99.
The euro and GBP pricing is an estimation by Billbil.

a79fab0d0819c9f415d860a21e4ea51b7e4fa81f.jpg

781a1579f05176debeaf6bc65d313ccb865deff3.jpg

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Just gimme that controller. This is the first gen where I actually went for controllers I didn't need.

I always just had one controller. Got the second one after my first started having little issues, just in case. And the ability to just charge one and use the other was great. So I never looked back.

But then I got a 3rd controller, the Astro Bot one, simply because it looked cool. Still in the box.

MrAss

24 May 2024
Just gimme that controller. This is the first gen where I actually went for controllers I didn't need.

I always just had one controller. Got the second one after my first started having little issues, just in case. And the ability to just charge one and use the other was great. So I never looked back.

But then I got a 3rd controller, the Astro Bot one, simply because it looked cool. Still in the box.
cannot blame you. The Astro one and that anniversary one both looking too good

Reactions: Entropi

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

This is almost exactly my experience. Astro Bot in the box. Dualsense Edge for online multiplayer, regular Dualsense for SP

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
So a 50 mark-up from the standard slim console (with the goodies and extra drive plate). And the standard price for LE controllers.
I expected worse tbh although wouldn't surprise if it actually is pricier for us in EU.

I'll get the Edge & Portal at least, thought about getting the Slim for the collection if I can't get the Pro. But at that point I am spending money for the sake of it especially since if I ever want to use it I have to get a discdrive on top of it.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022

Buying stuff and then just leaving if in the box instead of enjoying it feels wrong.
The only reason to not unbox stuff it’s not devalue it. But if you are looking at your hobby like an investment.. then it’s work.

Unless you really like some item and bought a spare. No reason to unpack yet

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Not bad! I want the controller and maybe the Portal but they ain't getting anything else from me

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
hopefully they don't limit the units of the controllers, make it as accessible as a camouflage controller, AstroBot controllers were very limited in units

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
I'll be buying the Dual Sense and a regular Pro.

Zero interest in the 30th anniversary bundle and obviously not interested in a regular PS5.

I'm not even sure I'd buy plates at this point, except normal black plates.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem