Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal dump

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Did you try to buy on the app or website?
Did not work either.

I was doing a lot of stuff, then i did another new setting for Internet and miracle i can finally buy some shit.

That was weird never seen this kind of shiet, but glad finally able to buy stuff lol

Reactions: JAHGamer

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
epic-games-store-black-friday-2023-deals.jpg

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/sales-and-specials/black-friday

Epic Coupons are limitless, and apply to the total cart price, not the price of each game.

Epic Rewards is a loyalty program, for every purchase during the sale you get 10% (normally it's 5%) back in store credit.

Sale ends November 28, 2023 at 11am ET

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: flaccidsnake

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I think I'm done buying games for the year, I bought

Red Dead Redemption 1 PS4 - $30 from Best Buy
Shin Megami Tensei V Switch - $20 from Best Buy
Zelda TOTK Switch - $40 from QVC (HOLIDAY20 CODE)

Reactions: Doncortez77

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
there's some great deals on newegg for pc games.

My pickups:
Enslaved $3
Horizon Zero Dawn $12
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night: $8

I'm tempted to get Starfield for $55 on Steam, but I'm determined not to get it until I see credits on Baldurs Gate.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
there's some great deals on newegg for pc games.

My pickups:
Enslaved $3
Horizon Zero Dawn $12
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night: $8

I'm tempted to get Starfield for $55 on Steam, but I'm determined not to get it until I see credits on Baldurs Gate.
Enslaved odyssey to the west? that was a great game

and starfield will be $30 or less in 3 months, its not worth 55 imo, im trying to force myself to stick with it but after 15~ hours i think im done. Maybe if they patch out the loading screens I'll return.

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
Major Black Friday sale on PSN

FF16 is 40% off, TLOUR lowest price. Ragnarok too.

Let us know what you guys are buying 😁
I got some deal on Horizon VR game as well as saints and sinners bundle to go along with the PSVR2. Played GT7 just now. MIND BLOWN!!

Reactions: JAHGamer

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
Enslaved odyssey to the west? that was a great game

and starfield will be $30 or less in 3 months, its not worth 55 imo, im trying to force myself to stick with it but after 15~ hours i think im done. Maybe if they patch out the loading screens I'll return.
I personally will NEVER purchase a MS first party game. If someone doesn't want Gamepass then I can see purchasing some of their games. If you like Skyrim, Fallout, etc then you should already have Starfield IMO. Game will get better overtime. I won't play it again till there is a 60FPS on consoles.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I personally will NEVER purchase a MS first party game. If someone doesn't want Gamepass then I can see purchasing some of their games. If you like Skyrim, Fallout, etc then you should already have Starfield IMO. Game will get better overtime. I won't play it again till there is a 60FPS on consoles.
thats understandable, i bought HiFi Rush and Pentiment on Steam. I'll never subscribe to gamepass, if they release anything good i'll just buy it on Steam at a discount

Reactions: anonpuffs
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I doubt retailers are allowed to undercut Sony
Yeah was thinking tht as I wrote the question, however they do with discounts on psn cards you can buy plus with which is what I really was referring to.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Cdkeys used to have 1 year of psplus for $25-$30 every Black Friday for like 4 years in a row. Thats how I always got it until this year
Thts what I was thinking of and also eneba. Com where I succedfully bought cheaper psn for like ten dollars less.