Blizzard Producer Claims Studio Is Creating 'Crisis Maps' as More Employees Depart.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
https://www.ign.com/articles/blizza...creating-crisis-maps-as-more-employees-depart

A producer at Blizzard has taken to Twitter to express frustration at a series of departures from the World of Warcraft studio, saying the team is making "crisis maps" of what they can and cannot ship due to so many employees leaving.

Being loud about it because I've lost yet *another* person this week.

Blizzard is losing amazing talent because someone in power doesn't listen to the game directors who make his products. DE&I also means diversity of thought, especially when it's backed by data and financials.

— Adam 💙 #ABetterABK (@Glaxigrav) April 18, 2023

In a thread earlier this week, Adam "Glaxigrav" lamented that they had lost "*another* person this week," saying that Blizzard "is losing amazing talent because someone in power doesn't listen to the game directors who make his products."

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Beg Please GIF by Harlem
Please Help American Horror Story GIF by AHS
i can't help you with that seth meyers GIF
Angry Fed Up GIF

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Diversity of thought is used by those that value the content of one’s character and their perspective as the key to their value vs those who base their world view through identity politics where race, skin colour and sexuality are the primary defining value to a person.