Bloober Team had to convince Konami to release Silent Hill 2 on PC.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Konami still stuck in the 90s... Only vanillaware keeps that archaic mindset.

Hats off to you bobber team!

Silent Hill 1 should have been remade first.

• haha
Reactions: Orangee

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Maybe you start talking after receiving good reviews and week 1 sales, All this will seem like bluster and a 15 sec pump and dump if the game receives middling reviews and no one buys it.

Bloober are very lucky that they have the greatness of Yamaoka to shoulder their mediocrity

Reactions: 64bitmodels
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Via MauronNL3:

Bloober Team had to convince Konami to release Silent Hill 2 on PC. "At the beginning, we had to push Konami very hard to focus on PC. For them the main market is PlayStation, but looking at the interest on the Steam platform, it seems that it should also be a successful launch

So it could've been 100% focused on the playstation 5 hardware resulting in a more polished game but bloober decided to stick there nose in to add extra hardware to optimize for 🙈

Reactions: Umar

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Cool! Thanks Bloober Team! Looking forward to seeing if this holds up to the original!
I'm glad to hear they have an amicable relationship with Konami; here's hoping the Silent Hill 2 Remake itself is good, because the original is stellar

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Obviously means more work and cash for Blooper. While for Konami they had the PS5 version partially funded by Sony.
Hopefully it does well on both platforms cause I want Konami back in the game, if it bombs on PC at least Blooper will get another beating with a stick and I will join.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
All the people cracking denuvo games actually quit doing that
There's no one cracking Denuvo games anymore. One got arrested, while empress is on hiatus

So they didn’t stop out of choice.

They would continue doing it if the arrest didn’t happen.