Bloodborne’s July player count still beats most of 2023’s PS5 games

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
This is GOTG for me. Every year we ask for a remaster or remake and nothing. Fuck Sony for this!

It's one of the worst selling Souls game, it's a 10/10 game don't get me wrong but it didn't sell all that much

Reactions: Muddasar
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's one of the worst selling Souls game, it's a 10/10 game don't get me wrong but it didn't sell all that much
Nah thts what thy thought about Demon Souls and not localizing it, the rest is history. They know what tone it is.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I sincerely hope this game never comes to PC, so leave it where it is. It still plays excellent on the PS5.

This game is too good for PC.
It really doesn't play well on ps5. I tried it a couple months ago. Give me a steady 60fps goddamnit.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
It really doesn't play well on ps5. I tried it a couple months ago. Give me a steady 60fps goddamnit.
What really bother me is that Sony doesn't even feel like players deserve any sort of acknowledgement about the future/state of Bloodborne.

PS4 Pro was released in 2016 - no patch.
PS5 release in 2020 - no patch.
Elden Ring becomes a massive success - nothing

No news about about a patch, remaster, remake or sequel after 7 years for what is easily is one of the best Sony games ever.

Do they think all this secrecy is cute or something? Are they actually not doing anything related to it? One way or the other they are completely out of touch.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
not really, it sold 2m in 2015, its first year of release when there weren't that many ps4s sold. And Sony never gave a sales update since.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I sincerely hope this game never comes to PC, so leave it where it is. It still plays excellent on the PS5.

This game is too good for PC.
It does not play excellent lol, the game has aged terribly! It looks and plays horrible, especially coming from Elden Ring back to Bloodborne....

It could be a huge system seller if it got a proper remake/remaster for PS5. I think it would be dumb to put it on PC, since I know many PC gamers wouldn't wait years for a port and would jump at the chance to play it immediately. But this Sony leadership is incompetent and I wouldn't be surprised if it got a day 1 pc release.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
That was not a concern when it came to remake SoTC or Demon's Souls.

To me it's nearly impossible for them to not be doing anything with it, that would defy all reason after the success of Elden Ring.

It even contradicts their PC strategy where they somehow bother with porting games with no sales potential as well as their biggest IP yet don't want to port a game with a strong online component that would definitely sell well on PC.

From that we conclude that Sony is doing something but they value secrecy over communication with their audience, the exact opposite of what we see smart devs like Larian doing.

It does not play excellent lol, the game has aged terribly! It looks and plays horrible, especially coming from Elden Ring back to Bloodborne....

It could be a huge system seller if it got a proper remake/remaster for PS5. I think it would be dumb to put it on PC, since I know many PC gamers wouldn't wait years for a port and would jump at the chance to play it immediately. But this Sony leadership is incompetent and I wouldn't be surprised if it got a day 1 pc release.
Bluepoint Remake for PS5/PC is likely what is happening. After we got Demon's Souls Remake, TLoU Part I and Elden Ring it just makes too much sense for them to cash in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

View attachment 1980
I doubt it. Also, many people play games without getting any trophies. And games that give you a trophy just starting to play would be super overrepresented in this list while games with difficult trophis would be underrepresented.

So I think that list isn't legit.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Bluepoint Remake for PS5/PC is likely what is happening. After we got Demon's Souls Remake, TLoU Part I and Elden Ring it just makes too much sense for them to cash in.
I thought they were doing an original game

Reactions: Umar

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Bloodborne 2

motivational just do it GIF

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
What really bother me is that Sony doesn't even feel like players deserve any sort of acknowledgement about the future/state of Bloodborne.

PS4 Pro was released in 2016 - no patch.
PS5 release in 2020 - no patch.
Elden Ring becomes a massive success - nothing

No news about about a patch, remaster, remake or sequel after 7 years for what is easily is one of the best Sony games ever.

Do they think all this secrecy is cute or something? Are they actually not doing anything related to it? One way or the other they are completely out of touch.
If it was called Last of Bloodborne, they would make series, anime, remaster and remake.. concerts, cakes and plates..