Bloodborne’s July player count still beats most of 2023’s PS5 games

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
If it was called Last of Bloodborne, they would make series, anime, remaster and remake.. concerts, cakes and plates..

Bloodborne only sold 2 million copies, it's not even half of what Last of Us 2 Sold.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Bloodborne only sold 2 million copies, it's not even half of what Last of Us 2 Sold.
it was 2M after first 6 months.
plus

''It is not around/over 5 million by now.''

it is no way or shape sold just 2M. anyways. demand for this game is big and neglect it, is just gaming crime.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
What really bother me is that Sony doesn't even feel like players deserve any sort of acknowledgement about the future/state of Bloodborne.

PS4 Pro was released in 2016 - no patch.
PS5 release in 2020 - no patch.
Elden Ring becomes a massive success - nothing

No news about about a patch, remaster, remake or sequel after 7 years for what is easily is one of the best Sony games ever.

Do they think all this secrecy is cute or something? Are they actually not doing anything related to it? One way or the other they are completely out of touch.
Bloodborne is a bit of spaghetti so I don't think they can do much. Also From don't touch their past projects so

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
it is no way or shape sold just 2M. anyways. demand for this game is big and neglect it, is just gaming crime.

It's a very small but very vocal minority like Metroid fans, with the way its talked about on Niche internet forums you would think Metroid sells as well as Mario

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's a very small but very vocal minority like Metroid fans, with the way its talked about on Niche internet forums you would think Metroid sells as well as Mario
Minority? What number is minority?

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I want to play it again, but I really want it with better resolution and fps "on Playstation" not PC.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Bloodborne 2

motivational just do it GIF
Not sure Fromsoftware will do exclusive contracts at the moment. Their games sales are very huge now. Unless, Sony does the right thing and acquire them.
This game is possible if done internally by SIE.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Not sure Fromsoftware will do exclusive contracts at the moment. Their games sales are very huge now. Unless, Sony does the right thing and acquire them.
This game is possible if done internally by SIE.
Yes they are, one from my knowledges. Their assets being outsources to SEA regions, that why it leaked early development. Not sure it has anything to do with Bloodborne.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Bloodborne is a bit of spaghetti so I don't think they can do much. Also From don't touch their past projects so
Do you mean sphagetti as in the code? If so at that point I would imagine From would have had their structure of their code sorted right? They've put out multiple games by this point.

They game isn't exactly complicated compared to previous entries, and bluepoint already did the work for demon souls so it won't be From anyway.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
It's all up to Sony just like with the demons souls remake. Hopefully they don't wait until 2028 to release it with the ps6. Souls games might be as popular as car combat and arena FPS by then. You gotta strike while the iron is hot, right after Elden ring DLC is released with a remaster.

Reactions: Gamernyc78