Both Silknight & Billbil-kun state GOW R next game coming to PC. Also God of War project being worked on but not by Santa Monica Studios.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Best place to play & experience PS games are on PC even the best place to experience PS VR will soon be PC.

And what do PS gamers get in return? More games? Old franchises being revived as staples? Double down on output from first party or cheaper price?

Hmm

You get Sony not raising the prices of PS+ even more.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Best place to play & experience PS games are on PC even the best place to experience PS VR will soon be PC.

And what do PS gamers get in return? More games? Old franchises being revived as staples? Double down on output from first party or cheaper price?

Hmm
Yes, plus getting rid of many PC related issues and having access to the full PS catalog which includes tons of games not available temporally or permanently on PC.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

Hmm
Too bad those games will stop being made going forward because PC is a hostile environment to them.

PlayStation owners get nothing in return, just a middle finger and insulting remarks. I don't even like Nintendo games very much but I'm already more excited about the next console over anything else.

Sony fucked around and they are about to find out.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
All we need now is Bloodborne and Demon Souls PC, Make it Happen Sony!

I wouldnt mind if they mix their game selection up a bit. Most games released on PC so far have been of the western/Ubisoftian type. Including 3 in a row once Ragnarok is announced.

Reactions: Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I wouldnt mind if they mix their game selection up a bit. Most games released on PC so far have been of the western/Ubisoftian type. Including 3 in a row once Ragnarok is announced.

Im still surprised they wasted time and money porting over Sackboy over GT7,Demon Souls and Bloodborne.

Whoever is managing over the Playstation Studios needs to be fired ASAP.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Im still surprised they wasted time and money porting over Sackboy over GT7,Demon Souls and Bloodborne.

Whoever is managing over the Playstation Studios needs to be fired ASAP.
One is gone, however the replacement is in and he's even worse.

• sad
Reactions: Box