Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

Savagefrogdemon

13 Feb 2023
I just didn't get concord nobody knew a thing about any of these characters blizzard released a ton of promo vids explaining over watch and it's cast of characters before release concord did nothing.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't think that should had changed anything at all.
Without a doubt, it would have helped it and not hindered it.

It might not have reached the skyline of a fortnight per se, but I doubt it would have lingered in the depths of despair either.

Sex, by all accounts sells, especially when your target audience, is an army of teenage boys/men out there.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

It might not have reached the skyline of a fortnight per se, but I doubt it would have lingered in the depths of despair either.

Sex, by all accounts, sells, especially with your target audience, an army of teenage boys/men out there.
Sex and just normal cool characters that dont look totally unappealing like Daw lol

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Sex and just normal cool characters that dont look totally unappealing like Daw
Half the negative posts would have been replaced by positive videos and threads saying "Check out the curves on this chick" or "Have you seen her alternative costume, holy shit?" or " This chick's special move is called "The Motarboat."

Best I don't become a character designer.

db047db74c8aa750bcd35fc9d9b598ac.jpg

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Sex, by all accounts sells, especially when your target audience, is an army of teenage boys/men out there.
Also didn't help Concord that Marvel Rivals launched a beta before Concord's release and Marvel Rivals has style.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Half the negative posts would have been replaced by positive videos and threads saying "Check out the curves on this chick" or "Have you seen her alternative costume, holy shit?" or " This chick's special move is called "The Motarboat."

Best I don't become a character designer.

db047db74c8aa750bcd35fc9d9b598ac.jpg
I'd die on purpose if it was death by motorboat 😂

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Yo what the fuck!? LMAO! That's one of the skin in Concord? Yeah, Sony needs to reassess the art team over at Firewalk cause this is an example of not reading the room. Look, I don't need my characters to be "fuckable" and I don't care about pronouns or their orientation but I do want them to look good in terms of style and uniformity. Two things that Firewalk missed the mark on completely with Concord's characters. Just wow. :confused:

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
It is really sad the hate culture doesn't allow nice things to be successful.
And some people are commemorating the dead of the game lol

I will never understand.

Haters doesn't matter as long as you also have fans.

Remember Hogwarts Legacy? That game had WAY more haters, JK Rowling alienated basically half the population with her views, there were campaigns to boycott the game, talking about it in some forums and subreddits was straight banned and yet the game was one of the best selling games of that year, because despise the haters it had a lot of fans.

Haters can't prevent you from turning your console on and playing a match.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly