BREAKING: Xbox is shutting down Arkane Austin, Tango Gameworks, and two other studios.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
What made Timdog change his stance on Xbox so sharply, considering he was such a die hard fan?
he was loyal through the worst years and thought his loyalty would eventually be rewarded. Instead the exact opposite happened, and games went to the platform he dedicated his life to hating. He actually thought he was in the loop and was blindsided and felt betrayed.

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Lol
Mr nice guy Phil have sent major Nelson in the reeee xbox thread
The funny thing most members are ignoring him
Only few respond to him
It starts in post 20,745
😂😂

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Lol
Only few respond to him
It starts in post 20,745
😂😂
So even today he has no ideia why they failed lol

That makes totally sense to me.
Xbox team have never understood how to run a gaming platform business.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Lol
Only few respond to him
It starts in post 20,745
😂😂
Wow, why is he acting like he doesnt know? if i still had a retardera account, I would roast him for being disingenuous while answering his dumbass question.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I care about evil within
I also think Microsoft will close turn 10 & ninja theory and double fine
This year
Double fine will be fine, turn 10 will probably get another shot. Compulsion games is 100% cooked, South of Midnight will be a bomb of epic proportions and ninja theory is a 50-50 and will probably get another chance. The initiative will close down and I think undead labs is at risk too- 4 years since state of decay 3 announcement and they have been radio silent

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
The only reason I talked shit about Hifi is because it came out when Adamsapple was a big poster here and he did the same with Forspoken. Bodycount (Japan Hates Xbox on twitter) and me trolled him until he was permabanned 😁

I used this GIF so much at the time 😅

New York Knicks L GIF by Sidetalk
You're replying to adamsapple

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Join date March 2023

Hifi rush launched Jan 2023. How do you know which members were slagging off HiFi rush if you weren't on the forum? 🤔
Join date January 6th 2024

By that logic, you didn't see it either since you weren't here. And you joined on the 4th anniversary of the Capital riot 🤔

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom