Bully rated for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Taiwan

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated Bully (Canis Canem Edit) for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

An Xbox 360 version of the game was also newly rated, but Gematsu suspects this may be an error as the existing Xbox 360 version of Bully: Scholarship Edition already has a separate rating.

It is also worth noting that a PlayStation 2-emulated version of Bully is already available for PlayStation 4 via PlayStation Store, and Bully: Scholarship Edition is also already available for PC via Steam, so it is unclear what these new ratings may indicate.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
YES! I recently bought the "PS4" version and it's been sitting on my HDD since them. Problem is, it's just the emulated PS2 version and looks like crap on a new TV. So gonna get this instead.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
lowest quality port? or will they do a proper remake/remaster? let's see.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Inb4 Rockstar doesn't give a single fuck and gives us another GTA Trilogy remaster quality release.

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
YES! I recently bought the "PS4" version and it's been sitting on my HDD since them. Problem is, it's just the emulated PS2 version and looks like crap on a new TV. So gonna get this instead.
yeah star ocean til lthe end of time looks rather horrible looks really dark even with max brightness

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
yeah star ocean til lthe end of time looks rather horrible looks really dark even with max brightness
but can i be honest when i went back and played this i know for a fact it never looked that bad before... idk if sony changed something but yeah they need to update the old ps2 emu titles

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'll stick with the PS2 version for PS4 the GTA 'definitive' trilogy is an embarrassment & I'm so glad I already bought the PS2 versions if 3 , vice city & San Andreas before they got pulled from the ps store

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Please don't buy this game until reviews come out. Rockstar might spend the big bucks on developing new games, their remakes of old games is patchy at best.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Groove Street are shitty studio for remake

Shouldve let Bluepoint to do it

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Not keen on R* remakes but I'm glad they haven't forgotten about series, chances are small since Dan Houser left, but one day Bully 2..

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Not keen on R* remakes but I'm glad they haven't forgotten about series, chances are small since Dan Houser left, but one day Bully 2..
Are you sure it is a remake? 😂 I bet, most of us would say, it will be a cheapest port possible..
Of course, you never know, but probability is very very low.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Rockstar need the Benz.

GTAVI is going to be an eyeopener on whether the talent that remained are that that flavoured Rockstar's history or if Rockstar's prestige will sink like a stone

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Are you sure it is a remake? 😂 I bet, most of us would say, it will be a cheapest port possible..
Of course, you never know, but probability is very very low.
Yeah true can't call them remakes. Literall put through AI upscaler and done. Treating the consumers like this:
images

Rockstar need the Benz.

GTAVI is going to be an eyeopener on whether the talent that remained are that that flavoured Rockstar's history or if Rockstar's prestige will sink like a stone
This is the first GTA wo him but they did deliver on RDR2, but we will have to see. Now that you bring him up forgot about his new game.

Same for the satirical writing of Dan and Lazlow, they left few years back so might be still in the game but that will erode out of R*. It was Dan who showed interest and had a template script for Bully 2, that's why my hope went in the drain after him leaving. IMO they need these in-betweeners smaller in scope titles to fill the gaps between a GTA and RDR.

Also from the Take-Two fiscal depending if they count Max Payne 1 & 2 separate this is the third one out of 5 ''remake'' projects.

Reactions: Dick Jones