Call of Duty getting "global real-time voice chat moderation" with Modern Warfare 3 in November

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Call of Duty's new voice chat moderation system will employ AI-powered technology from Modulate to identify and enforce against toxic speech in real-time, with flagged language including hate speech, discrimination, and harassment.

An initial beta for Call of Duty's new voice moderation system is being rolled out across Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 starting today, 30th August, in North America, and a global release will coincide with Modern Warfare 3's arrival in November. Activision notes the tools will only support English at first, with additional languages coming "at a later date".

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Oh boy they're using chatGPT to be the speech police now, nothing can go wrong with that
These Motherfuckers just trying to stay relevant anyway they can. They'll implement it, then it'll die in obscurity after a few months. Later thyll move on and talk about the next bs talking piece they think will get them attention.

Reactions: toadsage44
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Smh now I can't call annoying ass bunny hopping players lil bitches and shit! Smh.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
It'll be interesting to read updates to the EULA and their privacy policy as a part of this. If they're using AI to ban you, are they recording it to keep evidence if you appeal? Being policed by AI when you play a game is already an insane proposition, but if they're recording/storing that data it's even worse.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Just saw an article on pure Xbox about someone apparently getting a warning for saying 'wtf' one of the comments on that article interested me apparently Harry potter is also not allowed who's acquiring who here 🙈🤣 Screenshot_2023-08-30-15-38-11-17_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: Vertigo

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Oh boy they're using chatGPT to be the speech police now, nothing can go wrong with that

Just wait until people bait others into using slurs to get them banned

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What until they find out about Niger
View attachment 2158
Ima get banned as soon as I tell my team mates "yo my &igga why you let that bozo kill me".

And bs alot of mothetfuckas don't care about none of that shit it's these fake sjw that have ruined society. Idk why others are laughing about it from Europe to a few other places are being really sensitive to this shit too, lately. Far from just an American problem.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Ima get banned as soon as I tell my team mates "yo my &igga why you let that bozo kill me".

And bs alot of mothetfuckas don't care about none of that shit it's these fake sjw that have ruined society. Idk why others are laughing about it from Europe to a few other places are being really sensitive to this shit too, lately. Far from just an American problem.

I have literally never heard of anyone in Europe that gets upset that a country is named Montenegro or Niger, especially since Montenegro is... in Europe.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have literally never heard of anyone in Europe that gets upset that a country is named Montenegro or Niger, especially since Montenegro is... in Europe.
I never literally heard no one in nyc or who I've been around get mad at that either although Im sure there might be some ppl out there looking for attention. My comment had nothing to do with that but talking about this sensitive, fake sjw bs that's been going on in general.

Btw although you see "American" alot of those ppl involved in these movements are from diff nationalities and places. Also Native Americans and others have had issues with alot of names such as "Cleveland Indians" baseball teams, names of places, etc but since they were such a small minority no one listened. Now this shit turning national and global so ppl are listening and of course taking it to the extreme spectrum. And we've had this convo before shit like this is not only happening in America's and you know it, although we are at the forefront.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I never literally heard no one in nyc or who I've been around get mad at that either although Im sure there might be some ppl out there looking for attention. My comment had nothing to do with that but talking about this sensitive, fake sjw bs that's been going on in general.

Got it. Everybody seems very sensitive nowadays, not just SJWs. You have people being sensitive that a movie or a show has a gay character, or that females in games are not "pretty", whatever the fuck that is.

Reactions: Gamernyc78