Call of Duty getting "global real-time voice chat moderation" with Modern Warfare 3 in November

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yes, they mentioned it up top. Ppl get offended by parents changing their child's diaper in public, grown men playing video games, a person dancing and having fun to different cultural music. What's the point? There is always someone that gets offended by something.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yes, they mentioned it up top. Ppl get offended by parents changing their child's diaper in public, grown men playing video games, a person dancing and having fun to different cultural music. What's the point? There is always someone that gets offended by something.
Yep, it's so sad, The world has turned so soft, outrage culture everywhere, comedy is dead, books being changed rewritten, etc etc.

And it is always the same people, a small minority of people with the loudest voice that seems to affect everything.

I watch a lot of Pierce Morgan, and some of the people he had on the show beggers believe. The world that some of these activists are trying to create is so scary,

Its a sanitized world of sterile clones.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yep, it's so sad, The world has turned so soft, outrage culture everywhere, comedy is dead, books being changed rewritten, etc etc.

And it is always the same people, a small minority of people with the loudest voice that seems to affect everything.

I watch a lot of Pierce Morgan, and some of the people he had on the show beggers believe. The world that some of these activists are trying to create is so scary,

Its a sanitized world of sterile clones.
But call their beliefs offensive and they'll put you in a straight jacket or kill you. They are very hypocritical.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Vertigo and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
But call their beliefs offensive and they'll put you in a straight jacket or kill you. They are very hypocritical.
I think we should start removing these nuttas straight away, i recommend we give @TubzGaming the boot as a first call to arms.

Then follow it up with @John Elden Ring

Leave no stone unturned, we must cleanse these dirtbags from our midst.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I think we should start removing these nuttas straight away, i recommend we give @TubzGaming the boot as a first call to arms.

Then follow it up with @John Elden Ring

Leave no stone unturned, we must cleanse these dirtbags from our midst.
Dance Love GIF by Coddies

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I'm as racist as the next guy but I don't think I've ever once felt like yelling slurs to randos in online games. I yell obscenities at the tv from time to time but I don't really need anyone to hear it.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
To be fair to the average american, it's hard to get mad at the name of the country of Montenegro when 90%+ of them don't know it exists