Capcom is seeking feedback on potential Dragon’s Dogma 2 DLC

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Notably, the company is using a newly launched survey to gauge interest in additional content for the game.

It asks players what kind of DLC they’d like to see released for Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Players are also asked how much they’d be willing to pay for DLC, with options ranging from up to $10/£10/€10 to over $50/£50/€50.

The survey is open until April 21, and Capcom says participants will receive an original digital wallpaper.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Really hope they put a bitter black equivalent in. Endgame isn't cutting it currently

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Notably, the company is using a newly launched survey to gauge interest in additional content for the game.

It asks players what kind of DLC they’d like to see released for Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Players are also asked how much they’d be willing to pay for DLC, with options ranging from up to $10/£10/€10 to over $50/£50/€50.

The survey is open until April 21, and Capcom says participants will receive an original digital wallpaper.
did they not say they were working on this game for like 10 years, it does not bode well if they are giving out surveys now.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
I have feedback for them- how about actually making a game with content this time. The more I am playing the more I can see the shitshow this game is.

This whole fast travel is boring is gaslighting, if there was fast travel this game would be finished by players in 10 hrs. There is no content at all, the monsters in the game are less than 15, ffs limgrave alone has more content than all of DD2 combined. Motherfckn Itsuno straight up scammed people, the elf settlement is 3 buildings and the whole battahl region is an afterthought

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Oh, I missed this criticism. It shows the weakness of some reviews. Very rushed.
Thts why I love Souls games, you don't feel like you seen everything until the credits role. That atmosphere of wonder, discovery and accomplishment is unmatched.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
dragons-dogma-2-dlc-expansion.large.jpg

As outlined on Reddit, many players are convinced that the game itself points towards an inevitable DLC. For starters, the open world RPG makes numerous references to a 'northern country', be it in character dialogue or item descriptions. It's the kind of breadcrumb trail that developers have been leaving in games for generations

On top of that, the title appears to be missing some key monsters — monsters that have weapon and armour designs based on them, but aren't actually present in the game. The main example of this is the hydra — a repeated boss enemy in the first Dragon's Dogma. The multiheaded beast simply doesn't show up in the sequel. And then there are the ancient doors. Dotted across the map, these entryways are currently blocked off with either rubble or earth — but it really feels like they should lead to something. Now, it's possible that these doors are just remnants of cut content, but it's easy to see why players think they're teasing additional adventures, given their respective locations. Indeed, some of them lead toward the edges of the open world. It should also be noted that a 'leak' regarding Dragon's Dogma 2 DLC did the rounds recently — but it came from a completely unverified source, and has since been swept to one side.

Reactions: Sircaw