Capcom says it will decline an offer even if Microsoft makes an acquisition proposal

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Sega said themselves something similar a couple of months ago. No Japanese company with a clear mind would sell themselves to the most American corporation ever.
Screw Microsoft and all its fanboys.
Exactly, I been trying to tell people this.

24 Jun 2022
Pc probably brings more revenue in for old games that are on sale for £15

I do remember seeing them mention in a fiscal report that PC was good for legacy/catalog software sales. So you have a point there.

But for the new releases, especially the AAA ones? It's PlayStation bringing in their money and by a wide margin. Unless it's something like Exo Primal I guess (or games like the Ace Attorney series, which is mainly associated with Nintendo systems since the DS days).

Dragon‘s Crown, most Onimusha games and some Monster Hunter are PlayStation only to this day. Nintendo has some exclusive MH + Stories exclusive.

Xbox has none 🤷🏻‍♂️

No, no. Xbox does have...Dino Crisis 3.

AKA the Dino Crisis that killed the franchise.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Dragon‘s Crown, most Onimusha games and some Monster Hunter are PlayStation only to this day. Nintendo has some exclusive MH + Stories exclusive.

Xbox has none 🤷🏻‍♂️
Dragons Crown is Atlus (Vanillaware) but Dead Rising was timed-exclusive and Dead Rising 3 is still only on Xbox (and published by MS).

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Microsoft will never win over Japan. Even if they pandered to that region directly they’d still reject MS off general principle.