XFU0aPBvtm3W2od1ZvhByAOv.png
showcase-us.jpg

EVWyZD63pahuh95eKloFaJuC.png
showcase-us.jpg

KflGbvU.jpg

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
The game they announced in the MS event looked great, can't wait to see more here, plus hopefully some Pragmata gameplay too.
You will get Exoprimal and like it.

Lol, but seriously, I hope they show everything.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
You will get Exoprimal and like it.

Lol, but seriously, I hope they show everything.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they said at the MS event that Ubi was going to show more of the Star Wars game at their own event and that Capcom was going to show more of that game at their own event.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they said at the MS event that Ubi was going to show more of the Star Wars game at their own event and that Capcom was going to show more of that game at their own event.
They sort of have to, if not there'll be a whole lot of dead air. Capcom might habe a suprise or two still up their sleeve (Megaman or other niche/hardcore property) and we should at least get, like, Just Dance from Ubi. The real interesting thing to me is Montpellier had a game shown and it wasn't BGE2. What... is that just a skeleton crew now?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Wtf was that game at the Xbox showcase. It fooled me as onimusha for a quick second at the opening. Art direction was a bit strange but I didn’t dislike any of it. Combat also had unique flow to it that didn’t look like everything else…. I liked it! 😮

Exoprimal looks fun … also looks terrible. The game concept is a bit stupid and kinda writing it off — isn’t it out?

Poll options? Something different than any that…. MONSTER HUNTER WORLD 2!!!!

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Wtf was that game at the Xbox showcase. It fooled me as onimusha for a quick second at the opening. Art direction was a bit strange but I didn’t dislike any of it. Combat also had unique flow to it that didn’t look like everything else…. I liked it! 😮

Exoprimal looks fun … also looks terrible. The game concept is a bit stupid and kinda writing it off — isn’t it out?

I really want MHW2.

I don't think we will get Onimusha back but that would get me really excited.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

If we use as reference the same video from previous years, I think they'll focus on marketing already announced games and limit announcements to DLC or some logo tease. My bet:
  • Street Fighter 6 launch trailer, maybe also show some season 1 stuff
  • Exoprimal launch trailer or maybe some extra crossover DLC
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 extended gameplay trailer
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake DLC announcement
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake VR gameplay
  • Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess trailer
  • Ghost Trick remaster trailer
  • Announcement of Capcom's 40th anniversary goodies (some of then in Capcom Town website)
  • Teaser of Monster Hunter's 20th anniversary celebrations (maybe including a Monster Hunter 6/World 2 teaser, but I think they may wait to announce it next year)
I think they won't make special Final Fight 25th anniversary (also next year) celebration other than including the SNES game in the Capcom Town website and the arcade game plus a ton of references in Street Fighter 6.

I don't think we will get Onimusha back but that would get me really excited.
There was a new Onimusha game coming, but I think it ended evolving into the new IP announced in the MS event: Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Do we know which internal studio was making Kunitsu-Gami? Or are they contracting it out? Because all of the CGDs seem to be busy right now with SF, RE and DD.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Give me Dragons Dogma gameplay and release date and i am good. Everything else is just noise..