Certain aspects of Microsoft Xbox Rewards are being shut down|UP| Microsoft killing Rewards app on Xbox next month and weekly streak task.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
A lot of msft rewards users are getting banned now, even people with tons of unspent points.
The subreddit is full of people reporting that they’ve been banned

Xbox stole about $100 worth of credit from my live account when they transferred out of points to dollars. Charlatans!

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer

EightC

11 Jul 2022
Most of the people getting banned were most likely botting or using VPN to game the system. it's a pretty common thing. The point adjustments are still crappy although the console stuff is still decent but it is what it is seems like MS has to pay for BA somehow.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Lord Mittens

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Most of the people getting banned were most likely botting or using VPN to game the system. it's a pretty common thing. The point adjustments are still crappy although the console stuff is still decent but it is what it is seems like MS has to pay for BA somehow.
No I doubt that, there’s been a big up tick in “I’ve been banned” posts/comments in the last week. And they’re all saying that they’re not doing anything differently than what they’ve been doing the last few years.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

8K0NF6C.png

wtf-is-this-v0-z0x64ebro44c1.jpeg

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
It’s amazing the headlines and threads here and on gaf compared to resetera. Resetera is like an alternate reality where talking bad about Xbox is just as forbidden as talking good about PlayStation.
What do you mean, comrad? Microsoft has made each point worth more by upping the time it takes to earn one. What's more valuable than my time? Nazi. Oof. Yeesh. Not a good look.

EightC

11 Jul 2022
The reactions of the Xbox fans are too funny. They thought for real Microsoft would always play the “good guy” act. This was always Microsoft true nature ans never changed with their forced charade. The world for many Xbox worshipper has shattered in thousand pieces. 💀
Rule number one "no company is your friend" when people learn that the better off they will be.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Eh... How do I skip the waiting line on Bing Image Creator now? Ffs I value that more than XB from MS's wares.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Rule number one "no company is your friend" when people learn that the better off they will be.
Such a daring and original insight.

Oh, wait, it's actually the most tired, tiresome, dismissive bullshit that is often used to downplay and dismiss discussion of shitty things Microsoft does.

Yeah, GTFOH with that line. You need to be kept in check. Arrogant EightC is a bad look.

• haha
Reactions: Gediminas

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Eh... How do I skip the waiting line on Bing AI Image Creator now? Ffs I value that more than XB from MS's wares.
This was actually a serious question lol.

And this is a serious thing on XB. I came down from sleeping one day and my friend goes I did all your rewards for you, like it in itself was a game? Neither of us play the rubbish games they advertise, I didn't "play Rewards" anyway, and the only use I ever had for them was Bing AI image tokens. Pay the money instead of trading time off for *a deal, ffs. Well, sounds like from Ree post, some are going to PS because they're so agreeved at paying more money for GP etc.