Children “In Tears” at Disastrous Wonka Factory AI Generated “Experience”

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
wonka1.jpg

For the past 48 hours, the internet has been captivated (or perhaps gazing in abject horror) at a mostly empty warehouse in Glasgow where parents unknowingly brought their kids to be terrorized by a Babadook knockoff and receive a small glass of lemonade and a single jellybean for their troubles. The scam was advertised by a group called “House of Illuminati,” which made a lot of big promises using entirely A.I. generated gibberish. If all went according to plan, guests could have experienced “cartchy tuns,” “exarserdray lollipops,” or even “a pasadise of sweet teats.”

The Willy Wonka Experience Disaster, dubbed the "Fire Festival of kids events," charged guests $40 promising an immersive experience using AI-generated images. However, attendees found a disheveled mess resembling a meth lab, with shoddy decorations and traumatizing scares. Actors struggled with nonsensical scripts, leading to a bizarre and disappointing event resembling a killer clown warehouse rather than a chocolate factory. Refunds were offered after outraged attendees demanded compensation, highlighting the event's failure and the organizer's shockingly low standards.

1c737b4b-10f3-41f9-b074-f2325aa2ed1d-large16x9_WonkaFinal.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

hq720.jpg

3fcf90fde63f37cc8db16ce9da5df060.jpg

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
#WillyWonkaExperience organizer Billy Coull says the event ruined his life

"I have lost my friends. I've lost the love of my life. I was made out to be the face of all evil. And genuinely, that's really not the case"

He received 'hundreds and hundreds' of hate messages and has been dubbed 'Willy Wanker'

Despite claiming to only use AI for spell-checking the Wonka scripts, it's been uncovered that he published 16 AI-generated books last summer on Amazon

'willy wanker' 💀🤣🤣🤣

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
"What does it say when you write with AI?
It's not your work, you didn't even try
Who made a nightmare inside a kids' book?
Charged folks to see it, what... a... crook,
IT'S NOT WORTH THE JELLYBEAN~"