KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
First he bowed, retracting his correct stance on the antimonopolistic shitshow that was the ABK acquisition, and then he broke because no amount of Xbox bootlicking is ever enough for those psychopaths. When the truth causes you pain, seek help.

P.s. PC is a dying platform

I can’t feel sympathy for the guy after abandoning logic and reason to try to be friends with the lunatics.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
IDK why he deleted his twitter, but yes xbox fandom is extremly hostile because thats what Phil wants. He encourages their toxic behavior. As for Final fantasy fans and nintendo, if he just said X game Sold Y and left it at that i dont think crazy fandom would react a type of way. But yes, the weaponization of the xbox fanbase especially around the ABK deal probably what did him in.

mckmas8808

26 Mar 2024
IDK why he deleted his twitter, but yes xbox fandom is extremly hostile because thats what Phil wants. He encourages their toxic behavior. As for Final fantasy fans and nintendo, if he just said X game Sold Y and left it at that i dont think crazy fandom would react a type of way. But yes, the weaponization of the xbox fanbase especially around the ABK deal probably what did him in.

I'm confused as to why he didn't just stop reading the comment section after 5-10 of the top comments?

Reactions: Dabaus

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Nintendo fanboys must be brutal if it were really them that ran him off Twitter. Ofcourse it was an Xbox fanboy that pointed the blame at Nintendo fanboys so we'll never really no the truth.