Chris Dring: Silent Hill 2 platform splits in Europe are 78% on PS5 and 22% on PC. Sold better than Alan Wake 2 & Calisto Protocol.

YeezyDude

Veteran
17 Jun 2024
Denmark
I haven't played any aside from the SH2 remake, but that peaked my interest to see what remakes of the others might be like!

For people who feel passionately about the originals, this comment is not intended as an assertion that I have no intention of playing those someday.
Mine as well... I want the remakes of them ASAP so that I feel it's worth it getting Silent Hill 2: Remake as I want to play them all after each other and not having to wait like 3-5 years between each one of them. So I hope the announcement of Silent Hill: Remake or Silent Hill 3: Remake is during 2025 or 2026!

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Congrats to the Bloober CEO who thought this remake needed PC, I'm sure Konami will consider your instincts next time.
Lol so you think the game should have skipped the platform(s) it went to way back then? Released on PS, then went to Xbox and PC, why would this one be any different?

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
But, but PC carried...
Never again I want to hear those lies by PCMRs. PC will never hsve more sales for any 3rd Party let alone Japanese games. Exceptions MMOs, Building simulations and Multiplayer Indies ofc. 🤣
One singular region, and it's not at all the most popular region for PC either.

DarkLordOtaku

18 Oct 2024
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Mine as well... I want the remakes of them ASAP so that I feel it's worth it getting Silent Hill 2: Remake as I want to play them all after each other and not having to wait like 3-5 years between each one of them. So I hope the announcement of Silent Hill: Remake or Silent Hill 3: Remake is during 2025 or 2026!
Haha, that would certainly be really cool to hear! Although, I think the timing might be a bit overly ambitious for a studio their size, given they have Chronos: The New Dawn targeted for a 2025 release.

But hey, if Chronos is super successful and they can bring on more staff, who knows!

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Lol so you think the game should have skipped the platform(s) it went to way back then? Released on PS, then went to Xbox and PC, why would this one be any different?
Yes! That's exactly what I implied and Konami didn't want it on PC either