Circana (NPD) November 2023: #1 COD MWIII #2 Spider-Man 2 #3 Hogwarts Legacy; PS5 #1 Units + Revenue, XBS #2 Units + Revenue

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
But I thought the 350 price point allowed for so many more sales, and that GameStop was causing issues with the 400 prince point?

Damn, seems like the market doesn't care about either 350 or 400. Demand is so small that further price cuts are needed.

Supply and demand is beautiful, and another day goes by where welfare is schooled by IconEra.
My man is in need of remedial classes lol, he was held back a year from failing econ 101

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
@Welfare

I mean this in the best way possible. Just admit when you're wrong. Nothing's wrong with that an no one will make fun of you for that. People are wrong all the time on here.

Just respect yourself more and admit when you're wrong, instead of doubling down on things you're proven wrong about. You won't be any less of an Xbox fan. Don't make a fool of yourself for a company that doesn't even know you exist.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I see why the latest push from that side is to take the Insomniac slides out of context to argue that sales don't matter, despite the fact that install base will always matter.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I see why the latest push from that side is to take the Insomniac slides out of context to argue that sales don't matter, despite the fact that install base will always matter.
I love the utter detachment from reality in the Xbox hardcore.

If selling systems doesn’t matter as much as subscribers to Game Pass, which is exclusive to Xbox in the console realm, how do they expect Game Pass to grow if nobody is buying the hardware?

Then again, most of them don’t understand that revenue does not mean you are making money.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I love the utter detachment from reality in the Xbox hardcore.

If selling systems doesn’t matter as much as subscribers to Game Pass, which is exclusive to Xbox in the console realm, how do they expect Game Pass to grow if nobody is buying the hardware?

Then again, most of them don’t understand that revenue does not mean you are making money.
I always say this and ppl are oblivious. In order for them to sell more ganepass subs they need to sell more hardware especially to the casuals that don't game on PC! It's fucking ridiculous ppl don't see that connection. Where they going to play gamepass in their 🍑

Reactions: JAHGamer

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I always say this and ppl are oblivious. In order for them to sell more ganepass subs they need to sell more hardware especially to the casuals that don't game on PC! It's fucking ridiculous ppl don't see that connection. Where they going to play gamepass in their 🍑
I just love when some of the morons like DorfDad point to the revenue numbers and say that they MUST be profitable with revenues that high.

Their revenues aren’t as high as they should be for a company with the muscle MS has, and the lack of ability to see that revenue being disclosed but not profit means there is no profit to disclose.

It seems Xbots lack any ability to make simple logical insights or analysis beyond exactly what they are presented with.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I just love when some of the morons like DorfDad point to the revenue numbers and say that they MUST be profitable with revenues that high.

Their revenues aren’t as high as they should be for a company with the muscle MS has, and the lack of ability to see that revenue being disclosed but not profit means there is no profit to disclose.

It seems Xbots lack any ability to make simple logical insights or analysis beyond exactly what they are presented with.
I think their focus and obsession with competing or beating Sony on the hardware front is what really has them all messed up. If they just took a breathe and doubled down on creating at least a couple of heavy hitters, well budgeted software titles thy could gain some mind share. Not beat Sony but gain some ground they previously lost.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I think their focus and obsession with competing or beating Sony on the hardware front is what really has them all messed up. If they just took a breathe and doubled down on creating at least a couple of heavy hitters, well budgeted software titles thy could gain some mind share. Not beat Sony but gain some ground they previously lost.
Xbox management and the studios they own simply lack the know-how to do that. Their rabid fanbase should have been screaming for heads to roll ever since Series launched with no exclusives and the same OS as the Bone, but instead they line up to give Phil sloppy rimjobs and act like Sony is the reason Xbox is on borrowed time.