Clockwork: Revolution announced by InXile | Xbox Showcase 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
FyXEh1YaQAUsi0I

Clockwork Revolution is a time-bending steampunk first-person RPG. After stumbling across an incredible invention that allows you to travel into the past, you discover the city you call home—the vibrant steam-powered metropolis of Avalon—has been carefully crafted through the alteration of historical events. By traveling back to key moments, your interactions and choices will have a butterfly effect on the deep, narrative-driven world and characters of Avalon, causing them to change and react in unprecedented ways.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This is probably the only first party game I saw that looked remotely interesting. Didn't see enough gameplay to make a solid judgment though.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Bioshock infinite ripoff, no release date, but looks right up my alley. I look forward to playing it once Xbox goes third party after their botched acquisition is killed.

• brain
Reactions: Ezekiel

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
don't get me wrong, it looked good and interesting. maybe one of the most interesting games in whole show.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Is it really that bad to rip off a game from 2 generations ago that never got a sequel? This game and Star Wars were yhe suprises of the show to me.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Is it really that bad to rip off a game from 2 generations ago that never got a sequel? This game and Star Wars were yhe suprises of the show to me.

It's bad to rip off period

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
One of the three big letdowns along with Fable and Avowed.

All I saw was an uninspired Bioshock clone that didn’t do anything exceptional either.

This looks way further along than either of the other two. So out of all of the 2024 slated games this is the one I’d bet on not getting delayed into the next year.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I'm not mad at brazenly copying, but does this game have anything original to offer? It doesn't even look like they've evolved the visuals or the gunplay that much.