Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Picture didnt show up on my screen

Werent they working on bloodborne 2?

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
High fantasy with ancient Middle-East/Arab/Persian/Egyptian cultural touch.

As long as it's not First person view I'm golden.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Could be placeholder … not taking it as fact.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I like it, hopefully they took inspiration from SoTC and Demon's Souls when coming up with it.

Hopefully this shuts up the guy on here that was insistent that they were only working on Ragnarok. Lol
Dude is going to write a book saying he has proof they were only working on GoW Ragnarok. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Luffy123

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Picture didnt show up on my screen

Thats just a rumor because of what skills they were hiring for and other rumors suggested mgs which we know now isn’t true, lords of shadow, or a full bloodborne remake

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
This slide mentions 'original content', which ended being GoWR. Imsomniac didn't mention it instead because maybe they just were acquired when this slide was made and still didn't decide the game. Because they didn't even include a codename for their next project there.

Bluepoint doesn't have enough game design staff to be the lead studio of a AAA game and even less a new IP, so this picture is very likely just a random placeholder illustration.

After Demon's Souls the whole team went to work on GoWR. Once it shipped they moved to other unknown game very likely to do support in another game. They didn't work in GoWR Valhalla.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airbus

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I bet they're working on the Guerilla multiplayer game. I'd rather them do Bloodborne 2 or BB remake though.

Reactions: Airbus