Concord vs First Descendant character design which one is better

Which game have better character design?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
How many threads about concord character looks lol? Some of you hate it, we get it. Cancel it
Robot All Your Base GIF by The Yetee

• haha
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Concord, just because the armour design for first descendant just blends into the same mech suits goop to me(i'm not fan of the aesthetic in general, even less when they're quite samey.)
My eyes just glaze over them.

Is there armour dyes in the game?

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
Concord, just because the armour design for first descendant just blends into the same mech suits goop to me(i'm not fan of the aesthetic in general, even less when they're quite samey.)
My eyes just glaze over them.

Is there armour dyes in the game?
Yes there are DYES the good once cost real MONEY i really dont know how to unlock them other then the free ones i got from ps plus and twitch drops

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
You find it fun complaining about the looks of the same game over and over again? Its getting boring
No one is complaining as this is just a comparison video chill

Getting angry over something like this shows youre getting triggered/ sensitive calm down

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
TBH I cant wait till sony goes back to the heavy hitting singleplayer. Then people gonna cry about thats all sony does. YOU mean Multiple GOTY winner Contenders and one took hoom Game of the generation.. I dont want to hear anyone crying sony should branch out. Cuz yall also did not support titles like concrete genie and many others.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
TBH I cant wait till sony goes back to the heavy hitting singleplayer. Then people gonna cry about thats all sony does. YOU mean Multiple GOTY winner Contenders and one took hoom Game of the generation.. I dont want to hear anyone crying sony should branch out. Cuz yall also did not support titles like concrete genie and many others.

Like Spiderman 2 last year? They never left, they are gonna come. They better next year

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
There’s only like 6-7 hero design in concord that looks cool to ok/passable. But that’s the proble 6-7 out of the 16 heroes in concord isn’t a good ratio for a hero shooter. I’m actually surprised how bad the hero design are in concord giving how the devs are ex destiny, cod, apex etc devs

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There’s only like 6-7 hero design in concord that looks cool to ok/passable. But that’s the proble 6-7 out of the 16 heroes in concord isn’t a good ratio for a hero shooter. I’m actually surprised how bad the hero design are in concord giving how the devs are ex destiny, cod, apex etc devs
I won’t say I played with all of them but each one I played is unique and viable in a PVP team.

And it is way more than 6-7.
The good thing is that you have to adapt the play style to each one.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

First Descendant designs are 10000x better!!!​

But the game itself is trash and Concord is probably 100x better

Reactions: Jim Ryan
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
What's fun about regurgitating the same topic over and over again? The answer to this thread is obvious.
Havent been here all the time

Is there any concord vs first descendant hero comparison before?

Let me know if there is

What i was trying to draw conclusion is concord have more unique character design ( alien etc) and first descendant have better graphics

But this thread really got people triggered and mad huh

Some of yal need to chill

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Havent been here all the time

Is there any concord vs first descendant hero comparison before?

Let me know if there is

What i was trying to draw conclusion is concord have more unique character design ( alien etc) and first descendant have better graphics

But this thread really got people triggered and mad huh

Some of yal need to chill
Eve is still better so STUFF YOU. ❤️

zzoDEBv.jpeg

Stole image from dirtbag @rofif