Concord vs First Descendant character design which one is better

Which game have better character design?

• Total voters
26 Nov 2023
It’s pretty obvious why you made this thread, but FD’s character designs are so fucking bog standard they may as well be store assets.

Reactions: Kokoloko

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Concord designs are more inventive but imo are what happens when you let someone from deviantart be the art director.
First descendant characters are far more attractive but at the same time a little boring

Reactions: GachaMadeMeBroke

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Concord designs are more inventive but imo are what happens when you let someone from deviantart be the art director.
First descendant characters are far more attractive but at the same time a little boring

This is a fair assessment.

These gacha games do the hero gimmick better than other genres. But they also feel more rooted in fighters.

I like creating myself in games. I find that to be representation and def don’t feel out. Go figure huh?

With hero shooters I sometimes indeed feel alienated when I hate the entire roster. I want agency over how I play and look and with that said hero shooters can get f***ed

😬

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The concord characters fit the universe they are based in

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Must be an alternate universe where morbidly obese people don't get tired after 10 seconds of running 😂

Damn what next? Nathan Drake should have died instead of regenerative health? Or being able to never miss a landing no matter how brittle the cliff was.

Yes the character fits in the universe and she's actually one of the better characters once mastered.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Damn what next? Nathan Drake should have died instead of regenerative health? Or being able to never miss a landing no matter how brittle the cliff was.

Yes the character fits in the universe and she's actually one of the better characters once mastered.
I was just joking bro 😂😂😂

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
I prefer Concord. It has more unique designs. Decennders has like 7 people with a robot right arm.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja
26 Nov 2023

Pretty much. Attractive != Better designed. FD’s characters are quite plain and really boring. I think they look almost like stock characters

• thinking_hard
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Must be an alternate universe where morbidly obese people don't get tired after 10 seconds of running 😂😂😂

You live in a world where hot girls can do combat and acrobatics against aliens? Please show me lol.
Thats realistic? Or when Nathan Drake, James Bond or the typical main character can go through a whole game fighting hundreds of enemies without getting killed. Now thats totally realistic.

None of this is possible, action movies arent real either

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You live in a world where hot girls can do combat and acrobatics against aliens? Please show me lol.
Thats realistic? Or when Nathan Drake, James Bond or the typical main character can go through a whole game fighting hundreds of enemies without getting killed. Now thats totally realistic.

None of this is possible, action movies arent real either
All of that is more realistic 😂 but cmon bruh that was an obvious joke 🤣

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Any of you guys played FD or is it just about character design for you obsessed people?

Gunplay and gameplay wise Im guessing Concord beats it