Critical Drinker launched a dedicated gaming channel

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
The Drinker, as you may or may not know, sometimes streamed gameplay in his movies centric channel. He even reviewed there games such as Horizon Forbidden West and God of War: Ragnarok (spoilers: he likes those games).

You can now find his gaming content here:

He started off with a few streams of Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth and the classic Tomb Raider remasters.

Looking forward to his gaming centric content in the future. I think it'll be fine.

That's all I've got for today.

Go away now.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I recently saw him on a trigonometry podcast; it was interesting.

If people don't know who or what that show is, it is hosted by Konstantin Kisin.

Not afraid to talk about sensitive issues.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
His a legitimately good movie critic but I don't know if his gaming content would be any good.

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
Oh God, YouTube's biggest rage baiter. I use to watch him, but the more I watched him, the more I felt weird about his content. Then one day it hit me; yo, this dude just hates women and non-White characters in mainstream media.

This video and this video pretty much expressed what I was feeling after a while of watching his content. Certain things I agree with him on, but then he goes full irrational hate boner on things, and it makes me question the things I agree with him on. He's like FOX News for media.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Old Gamer

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Oh God, YouTube's biggest rage baiter. I use to watch him, but the more I watched him, the more I felt weird about his content. Then one day it hit me; yo, this dude just hates women and non-White characters in mainstream media..
The same guy who praised Horizon FW and who said that Zendaya's interpretation of Chani in the Dune movies is more interesting and relatable than the character in the original books?

Yeah, sure, buddy.

Go spew your fundamentalist bullshit elsewhere.

Animated GIF

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
The same guy who praised Horizon FW and who said that Zendaya's interpretation of Chani in the Dune movies is more interesting and relatable than the character in the original books?

Yeah, sure, buddy.

Animated GIF
Damn, you proved me wrong with that Horizon reference lol. Also, chill. If you love the man, continue loving the man. I don't care just like you don't care.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
His a legitimately good movie critic but I don't know if his gaming content would be any good.
Hopefully his first game review will be of Stella Blade.

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Yeah, sure, buddy.

Animated GIF

You brutal bastard! :love:

fatality GIF

Kinda reminds me if i was to meet @Gamernyc78 in real life, it would be over in seconds.

Last edited: