Daily Wire's making their own, more source material accurate Snow White movie

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Cinematography there looks great. Too bad it doesn't feature Shabibo's sister and her pair of personalities.

• Peachy
  • brain
Reactions: Falcs and teezzy

Arc

5 Sep 2023
I think it says something that they probably have a Lindsay Stirling YouTube music video level budget, called Brett Cooper over mid-show from the neighboring studio to be Snow White, and it still looks drastically better.

Having an appreciation and a respect for what you’re making, instead of looking to reinterpret it, or subvert it to make your own artistic statement goes a long way.

Reactions: Bryank75 and teezzy

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I wonder if she can act lol

I think that was always what she was... Daily Wire just offered her a job. I have no idea if she's good though.

Remember Kirsten Kruek was in a Snow White movie? LOL

It's kinda cool that these IP's are public now and anyone can have a go at making a version but I doubt anyone will ever top the OG animated version from Disney.

Reactions: Falcs and teezzy

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I think that was always what she was... Daily Wire just offered her a job. I have no idea if she's good though.

Remember Kirsten Kruek was in a Snow White movie? LOL

It's kinda cool that these IP's are public now and anyone can have a go at making a version but I doubt anyone will ever top the OG animated version from Disney.
It looks like Ben Sapirho in a wig? Not sure I pronounce his name right?

I remember him from the destroy left wing meme, you definitely can't have the man on a plane.